Does This List Applies To Every Black Woman?? (No Race Track)

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
At this point, it kind of seems like black man/woman relations boil down to this (to a lesser degree, of course) but it's like...we're forever going to compete against one another instead of competing FOR one another:

More so, at :32 seconds...

Not a lot of positive reinforcement used to encourage one another either. It's more like a group of people going "It's whatever if you're interested but I don't need you at all and if you don't want me, you ain't shyt. You ALL ain't shyt. fukk you and the likes of you." :notsure:

It's the same from both sides. Sometimes, when you take a step back and watch, it's all REALLY fukked up. It's as if there simply can't be love without major drama so we now have fukked up views & expectations of one another.

I'll get off my soapbox though. Don't want to seem too preachy but damn, man.... :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
At this point, it kind of seems like black man/woman relations boil down to this (to a lesser degree, of course) but it's like...we're forever going to compete against one another instead of competing FOR one another:

Patrice O'Neal Women and Dogs Comparison - YouTube

More so, at :32 seconds...

Not a lot of positive reinforcement used to encourage one another either. It's more like a group of people going "It's whatever if you're interested but I don't need you at all and if you don't want me, you ain't shyt. You ALL ain't shyt. fukk you and the likes of you." :notsure:

It's the same from both sides. Sometimes, when you take a step back and watch, it's all REALLY fukked up. It's as if there simply can't be love without major drama so we now have fukked up views & expectations of one another.

I'll get off my soapbox though. Don't want to seem too preachy but damn, man.... :yeshrug:
I disagree, black woman are harming themselves.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This is who black woman look up to. No wonder all they got to impress people is with their ass or how big they ass is. Scust. That's why all i do is use them for sex objects cause that's how they looking like nowadays. Scust. Slutty clothes, twerk videos, booty models, i can go on...Scust.

1333888856d4b66c484b.jpg

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

I disagree, black woman are harming themselves.

:laugh:

It's a tough call. Don't know if I want to say the women are all to blame BUT let's just say that neither side is helping themselves.

It's a vicious cycle of insecurity. It's like...the women get mad because men treat them like shyt and act nonchalantly BUT the men only do it because a LOT of the women (not all, but a VERY good number) react positively to the men treating them like shyt. Whether we want to admit it or not, a good amount of what we do (as men) is to attract women. If being positive all the time didn't make the women look at dudes as soft, needy, or weak, I'm sure dudes wouldn't mind being more positive....:hula:

....but then a lot of women that really want a good dude develop bad attitudes toward men because they assume that's how all men are....and then a lot of dudes figure that most of the women have bad attitudes when it's all really just a big misunderstanding that never gets cleared up before it mushroom clouds into drama. :fight:

Folks just react positively to negativity. It's the way of the world. :manny: