Does The Sopronas get better. Watched Up to season 3

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
And outside of the first season its boring as fukk.
Tony is probably the worst Mob Boss I have ever seen. He gets by on dumb luck and is neither ruthless or smart. I mean Uncle Ben had him shook for fukking sakes :damn:

Is it worth it to watch season 4 or move onto another show?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
For me, if you don't watch episode 1, and don't immediately feel powerfully compelled, to watch every single episode til the end, as fast you can, then just don't watch the show. After the pilot, I was obsessed until it was over, and still am now. My favorite show of all time, hands down. I felt Carmela and Tony's separation like it was my own parents lol. You asking if it gets better, just cut your losses and watch something else.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Sopranos is my favorite show ever but like others said, if u don't like it by now, u might as well move on.

I think gradually the show got darker and darker. Frankly, I've liked every season and every episode I've seen.

And I agree the show got better once Tony's ma died.

Some of the episodes in season 5 and 6 are a little boring but I've liked every episode :manny:

I got the boxset on DVD and now I'm re-watching the whole show for the 3rd time. I'm on season 3 at the moment.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
For me, if you don't watch episode 1, and don't immediately feel powerfully compelled, to watch every single episode til the end, as fast you can, then just don't watch the show. After the pilot, I was obsessed until it was over, and still am now. My favorite show of all time, hands down. I felt Carmela and Tony's separation like it was my own parents lol. You asking if it gets better, just cut your losses and watch something else.

:laugh:

Same here. I'm also obsessive when it comes to The Sopranos and yes, its my favorite all time HBO show.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
And outside of the first season its boring as fukk.
Tony is probably the worst Mob Boss I have ever seen. He gets by on dumb luck and is neither ruthless or smart. I mean Uncle Ben had him shook for fukking sakes :damn:

Is it worth it to watch season 4 or move onto another show?

im SO damn happy that i caught on fast lol.. i watched the first season like.. :ehh: but it started to tail off.. shyt.. after bout the first 2 episodes on season 2 i was like :shaq2: