Does The Sopronas get better. Watched Up to season 3

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
son.. i guess when you can semi relate.. and honestly.. MOST of us on this site can/ should be able to.. either we LISTEN to the shyt or we live in them type areas.. so i def could dig it.. i mean CLASSIC villains just a good idea for a show with good characters

:myman:
I see. I'm from NC. When i was in college my MD/NY friends put me on to The Wire. I think it was the fourth season at that time. I've noticed that alot of dudes from up-top, ride or die for that show, mostly cuz its relatable/and how realistic it is....minus that one hit man with the glasses from season two.

I think its a little overrated, not a bad overrated, just not a goat show. But i can definitely understand anyone who thinks so:manny:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I watch it about once a year myself. Probably throw it on sometime in the next month or so. After the pilot, I was just like, I HAVE to see what happens to this character, and this family, the plot, the people, were that compelling to me, as I imagine most fans of the show. Tony Soprano is probably the greatest character in televsion history, if not a wider spectrum. It's also one of the funniest shows ever, for a drama, Tony + the others routinely crack me up every episode.

It defenetly is funny. I crack up too. Most of the characters are hilarious, one way or the other.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I see. I'm from NC. When i was in college my MD/NY friends put me on to The Wire. I think it was the fourth season at that time. I

:ufdup:

Thats like putting someone on to the Sopranos at the final 2 seasons like at the :mindblown: shyt has happened already and now nikkaz is prob DEEP into the story now.. but watch from DAy 1

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
:ufdup:

Thats like putting someone on to the Sopranos at the final 2 seasons like at the :mindblown: shyt has happened already and now nikkaz is prob DEEP into the story now.. but watch from DAy 1

Naw, i'm just saying it was during the fourth season when they put me on. They had the first two seasons on dvd, so i borrowed them and watched them. Also, i was in the 10 grade when that show first dropped, i won't into tv like that back then.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
meh I saw the whole series over a couple of weeks years back because there was nothing else to watch and I wasnt really impressed

every black/latino character on the show is a complete joke