Does The Sopronas get better. Watched Up to season 3

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
For me, if you don't watch episode 1, and don't immediately feel powerfully compelled, to watch every single episode til the end, as fast you can, then just don't watch the show. After the pilot, I was obsessed until it was over, and still am now. My favorite show of all time, hands down. I felt Carmela and Tony's separation like it was my own parents lol. You asking if it gets better, just cut your losses and watch something else.

your white right? :mjpls:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
is it that dope? i been thinking about investing some time catching up

Frankly Breaking Bad is a great show but I don't think its better than Sopranos.

I've seen every Breaking Bad season except for the new 5th season. I really need to catch up on this one.

Also I liked The Sopranos more than The Wire. The Wire was cool but it didn't interest me as much. The 2nd and 3rd seasons were great tho. Was the school district season the 3rd or the 4th? That one was my favorite.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sopranos is my favorite show ever but like others said, if u don't like it by now, u might as well move on.

I think gradually the show got darker and darker. Frankly, I've liked every season and every episode I've seen.

And I agree the show got better once Tony's ma died.

Some of the episodes in season 5 and 6 are a little boring but I've liked every episode :manny:

I got the boxset on DVD and now I'm re-watching the whole show for the 3rd time. I'm on season 3 at the moment.

I watch it about once a year myself. Probably throw it on sometime in the next month or so. After the pilot, I was just like, I HAVE to see what happens to this character, and this family, the plot, the people, were that compelling to me, as I imagine most fans of the show. Tony Soprano is probably the greatest character in televsion history, if not a wider spectrum. It's also one of the funniest shows ever, for a drama, Tony + the others routinely crack me up every episode.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
What did u like so much about the wire? Btw i'm not trolling. Just asking.

son.. i guess when you can semi relate.. and honestly.. MOST of us on this site can/ should be able to.. either we LISTEN to the shyt or we live in them type areas.. so i def could dig it.. i mean CLASSIC villains just a good idea for a show with good characters

:myman:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Personally, i feel the same way about the wire:manny:

first few episodes til i got a feel for the characters I was just :flabbynsick:

then i picked up on the characters and their roles in the pictures and i was hooked.

finished it in 2 weeks:ninja1:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
What did u like so much about the wire? Btw i'm not trolling. Just asking.

I just think Tony Soprano is a terrible character, person, mob boss. He becomes more reckless, gets lucky as hell all the dumb shyt he goes. Never makes any smart or calculating decision. Hes regressed mentally since season 1 to the point where hes entirely dependent on his psychiatrist.

I love the acting in The Sopronos but the writing is just not suspenseful, lazy and over all boring.

The Wire had overall range of characters, better acting, more interesting storylines. :ld:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I watch it about once a year myself. Probably throw it on sometime in the next month or so. After the pilot, I was just like, I HAVE to see what happens to this character, and this family, the plot, the people, were that compelling to me, as I imagine most fans of the show. Tony Soprano is probably the greatest character in televsion history, if not a wider spectrum. It's also one of the funniest shows ever, for a drama, Tony + the others routinely crack me up every episode.

:usure::wtf::what:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpG8qMureZI&feature=player_detailpage#t=69s]Tony Soprano Uncle Bens induced anxiety attack - YouTube[/ame]

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Tony Soprano is probably the greatest character in televsion history, if not a wider spectrum. It's also one of the funniest shows ever, for a drama, Tony + the others routinely crack me up every episode.

:heh:

:smh: