Does the Coli consider Dave Chappelle a c00n?

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
We give "passes" to the ones who can entertain us the most. If he was literally anybody else thecoli would eat him alive

But since The Chapelle Show was so fire nikkas in here

juelz-santana-gif.gif

Man Down

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
"Views and opinions expressed by The Coli do not necessarily reflect the official policy of real life"

Everybody is a c00n until proven innocent :mjpls:

It's official coli policy :hubie:

Coli is not really the place to get an accurate consensus on what you’re asking. The same ones calling Michael b Jordan a c00n are in that Iggy twerk thread lusting over her cheeks. They would trade their lives for his in a heartbeat. Ppl pick and choose out of convenience, likability, jealousy, or whatever.

Don’t think chappelle has ever come across as a c00n. I don’t care who he’s married to or what he said about trump. Just because you don’t marry or have kids with a black woman doesn’t automatically make you a c00n, I don’t care what militants on the Coli say.

According to this forum a c00n is someone that disagrees with your point of view.

I see what you all are saying, and I agree. But the Coli is the only place I can ask a question like this because absolutely no one cares offline lol

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We give "passes" to the ones who can entertain us the most. If he was literally anybody else thecoli would eat him alive

But since The Chapelle Show was so fire nikkas in here

juelz-santana-gif.gif

But didnt he pass on 50 Mil because he thought he might be entering c00n territory with the direction of that same show?

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
When he said "give him a chance" after Trump was elected

Did u even watch his Netflix special where he talks about this.

He is most def not a trump supporter.

Dave is far from a c00n, dude chose to stand by his integrity and morals in Hollywood instead of selling out. He quit the Chapelle show because he didn't wanna become a c00n. How many other ppl u know would turn down an 8 figure payday to not sell out??? Damn near no one. I know prolly no posters in here would turn that down. Most posters in here would suck a dikk and sellout their own momma for 8 figures

Man Down

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Coli is not really the place to get an accurate consensus on what you’re asking. The same ones calling Michael b Jordan a c00n are in that Iggy twerk thread lusting over her cheeks. They would trade their lives for his in a heartbeat. Ppl pick and choose out of convenience, likability, jealousy, or whatever.

Don’t think chappelle has ever come across as a c00n. I don’t care who he’s married to or what he said about trump. Just because you don’t marry or have kids with a black woman doesn’t automatically make you a c00n, I don’t care what militants on the Coli say.

Michael B jordan is living his life in Hollywood. Until he fixes his lips to shyt on black ppl or goes out of his way to put us down, I’m not really concerned on who he fukks. A good number of black athletes and entertainers we praise would be c00ns if that was the case. The better question is do we continue to support them...

Ok. But what is the "cut-off" point for this? Is it when a Black person of power talks down about Black people? Marries or dates outside their race? Says something that not everyone agrees with (such as indifference to Trump)? Legit asking because the narrative changes so much on here. Like I said, off the internet this is a non factor to most people. But since I browse a lot of threads here, and enjoy different dynamics and opinions, this is a question i think has to be thought about.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Dave has felt himself in the past he's been c00ning.

Lowkey - 99% of black comedians have c00n'd it up to some degree.

I'm off calling black people c00ns though. We all trying to survive and flourish out here and unless we intentionally shytting on blacks, I won't be mad at em.