Does the Coli consider Dave Chappelle a c00n?

Man Down

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
When he said "give him a chance" after Trump was elected

Didn't hear about this. Imma look it up though.

No he’s not. Do you even know what a c00n is?

That's why I specifically stated "Coli;Consensus". I've been thinking about this subject for a minute just in different threads here, but the last MBJ thread really got me thinking. Not comparing the two, but we all agree that Dave Chappelle is a comedian who definitely put on for Black people through his commentary, whether that be the Chappelle show or his stand ups. Definitely a Black entertainer that never did shy away from that. Fast forward to now, MBJ is spotted on a boat, with three chicks who are not Black or the mother of his children, and he's called all types of c00ns up and down the thread, even though we have his roles in Fruitvale Station, Creed, Black Panther, etc. I'm just asking where the Coli draws the line. Not interested in online arguing.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Trump supporter?

Non-Black wife ?

giphy.gif

Daps
Didn't hear about this. Imma look it up though.

That's why I specifically stated "Coli;Consensus". I've been thinking about this subject for a minute just in different threads here, but the last MBJ thread really got me thinking. Not comparing the two, but we all agree that Dave Chappelle is a comedian who definitely put on for Black people through his commentary, whether that be the Chappelle show or his stand ups. Definitely a Black entertainer that never did shy away from that. Fast forward to now, MBJ is spotted on a boat, with three chicks who are not Black or the mother of his children, and he's called all types of c00ns up and down the thread, even though we have his roles in Fruitvale Station, Creed, Black Panther, etc. I'm just asking where the Coli draws the line. Not interested in online arguing.

Coli is not really the place to get an accurate consensus on what you’re asking. The same ones calling Michael b Jordan a c00n are in that Iggy twerk thread lusting over her cheeks. They would trade their lives for his in a heartbeat. Ppl pick and choose out of convenience, likability, jealousy, or whatever.

Don’t think chappelle has ever come across as a c00n. I don’t care who he’s married to or what he said about trump. Just because you don’t marry or have kids with a black woman doesn’t automatically make you a c00n, I don’t care what militants on the Coli say.

Michael B jordan is living his life in Hollywood. Until he fixes his lips to shyt on black ppl or goes out of his way to put us down, I’m not really concerned on who he fukks. A good number of black athletes and entertainers we praise would be c00ns if that was the case. The better question is do we continue to support them...

Daps
"non-black wife"

isnt dave mixed? lol, he probably got more caucasian in him than his wife does. people are so silly about the interracial dating thing, considering most are mixed race themselves.