Does the coli believe that a homosexual couple can raise kids just as well as a straight one?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
edit :nm

kenneth-faried-gay-parents-civil-union.jpg

I dont care bout these gays no more. As long as they aren't brainwashed into the lifestyle and not being molested, then 2 people caring for a child is better than one..

what a case of a religion people hate to death(ISLAM) keeping the two same sex parents on the right path to raise a successful black man :ehh:

Last edited:
Daps
long as they dont force homosexually.

Got a feeling that Gay partners would flip out if their kids are straight, just like how a straight would if their child was gay

Tbh I'd think they be more open about sexuality due to the struggles they've probably gone through as a gay couple. I don't think they would put their kids through that.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I wouldnt trust males inflicted with the gay
alone with male children.......Raise???
fukk naw!!!

gay women.....sure why not.
2lbatf.jpg

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe they can in terms of basic parenting, teaching right from wrong, financially. But the kid is gonna be suject to ridicule at any/most public school(especially if he had two dads), and the child is gonna be confused for a period of time as to why other ppl have a mommy and daddy and he has two daddys.

LMAO no they're not. Stop it. This is 2013. :laff: