Does the coli believe that a homosexual couple can raise kids just as well as a straight one?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You don't believe in the importance of having both a mother and a father? A gay man will never replace the power of a mother :ehh:
i believe in having a positive influence around be it male only, female only, or both. someone to instill discipline, morals, and principals in a child. who that person is to me is more important than what sex they are.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kenneth-faried-gay-parents-civil-union.jpg

I dont care bout these gays no more. As long as they aren't brainwashed into the lifestyle and not being molested, then 2 people caring for a child is better than one..

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
long as they dont force homosexually.

Got a feeling that Gay partners would flip out if their kids are straight, just like how a straight would if their child was gay

Breh according to studies most children of gay parents end up straight.

I remember the story of the 2 gay nikkas that adopted 9 boys and was molesting them. This would be my only concern but there are safeguards to prevent that type of shyt in adopting but it not 100 percent.

I used to volunteer with a social work council when I was at university for credits and let me just say the highest offenders for child rape, child molester and sexual abuse is the straight male.

Speak to anyone who has grown up in care or has worked in that field 95% of the cases we dealt with was where a straight male (husband of foster carer, adopted dad, uncle nephew) had raped, abused molested a child. A lot of the girls from age 11-13 used to turn up pregnant because the dad in the house had raped her.

In that field gay men and lesbian aren't a huge risk factor. sad to say but straight men are the biggest abusers of children.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

I used to volunteer with a social work council when I was at university for credits and let me just say the highest offenders for child rape, child molester and sexual abuse is the straight male.

Speak to anyone who has grown up in care or has worked in that field 95% of the cases we dealt with was where a straight male (husband of foster carer, adopted dad, uncle nephew) had raped, abused molested a child. A lot of the girls from age 11-13 used to turn up pregnant because the dad in the house had raped her.

In that field gay men and lesbian aren't a huge risk factor. sad to say but straight men are the biggest abusers of children.

Dont mind me breh, Im just talking out my ass.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

I don't think it's a gay men and straight men argument I thinks it's a men argument. The reason those stats are are more disportionately showing str8 men is bc there are more str8 men than gay men involved in children's life. That is why as wrong as it sounds I'm more comfortable with 2 women raising a child than 2 dudes. But like I said I rather a gay couple raise a kid wheter it be men or women bc it is still better that a kid be raised by a family then in the system. I have a moral objection to homosexuality but that does not mean more kids should be orphans bc of it.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I don't think it's a gay men and straight men argument I thinks it's a men argument. The reason those stats are are more disportionately showing str8 men is bc there are more str8 men than gay men involved in children's life. That is why as wrong as it sounds I'm more comfortable with 2 women raising a child than 2 dudes. But like I said I rather a gay couple raise a kid wheter it be men or women bc it is still better that a kid be raised by a family then in the system. I have a moral objection to homosexuality but that does not mean more kids should be orphans bc of it.

I might have misread your post. I thought you were saying that the gay men might molest the kids over a normal family so I was just pointing out that out :ehh:

I also have a moral objection to homosexuality and have been called a homophobe on here for my views but we can't deny they do make good parents :ehh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Maybe they can in terms of basic parenting, teaching right from wrong, financially. But the kid is gonna be suject to ridicule at any/most public school(especially if he had two dads), and the child is gonna be confused for a period of time as to why other ppl have a mommy and daddy and he has two daddys.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
long as they dont force homosexually.

Got a feeling that Gay partners would flip out if their kids are straight, just like how a straight would if their child was gay

Thats not even true. Gays understand that for MOST of them, they didn't really have a choice. They just knew they were gay. I can tell you don't know many gay people personally or haven't talked any gays.

In fact, of all the gay couples I know with kids, I don't know any of them with gay kids.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Thats not even true. Gays understand that for MOST of them, they didn't really have a choice. They just knew they were gay. I can tell you don't know many gay people personally or haven't talked any gays.

In fact, of all the gay couples I know with kids, I don't know any of them with gay kids.

breh I was trolling, did you see my comment about talking out my ass