Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
like this

14xjm83.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:dead::dead::dead:

ok I can't go at this bytch anymore...that did it. :deadmanny:

walrus_747_600x450.jpg

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
wait so is AG the light skinned girl with the cheek piercing things? or is she that dark skinned one with the weave?
so many pictures im so confused smh lol o.O

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry, but AG is fukking hurt. The worst looking girls i've been with look a lot better than her.

Also, she's trying to front that she's married to some millionaire white dude...yeah like a dude like that is going to settle for some old worn out looking bytch who looks like she chain smokes:camby:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
57K a year is a great salary in this economy, but 57K is what her salon makes, not her yearly income. @colicolicoli being the GOAT female poster, not being politically correct like a lot of females are in this thread. People really putting on the cape for a woman that doesn't even respect her own people :what:
What's the point of opening a hair saloon if its only going to generate 57K a year lol.....she might as well sell herself in a whore house, problem with that is she won't get any customers...

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
What's the point of opening a hair saloon if its only going to generate 57K lol.....she might as well sell herself in a whore house, problem with that is, she won't get any customers...

And she tried to argue with me that she was super successful with a millionaire white husband :dead: In her dreams