Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

Daps
ain't this what you look like son?

34ike3n.jpg

you need to spend your free time compiling as much Rogain as you can. your hairline is touching the back of your neck. Maybe we should discuss how you looking like the black Geico caveman in this picture
mowgli?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ people jumping to :cape: for a chick
who says you and your culture isn't shyt daily :dead:

As for the other topic :
If you're a "slut" then you're a "slut".
Don't feel bad about it, :yeshrug:
You can't "shame" someone who doesn't
feel bad about what they do.

Also :pacspit: @ dudes picking on binary aka @montpelier
She made one ill advised thread, she's up and away
different from :mjpls: y'all know who :mjpls:

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkk!!! I missed it. I wanted to snitch too. I love seeing the resulting anger and bytching that comes. It's :ohlawd:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That ain't me this is me retard
blank.png
1xms.jpg

Enough about me and my million dollar smile lets talk about you and your 2 cents

You wrote paragraphs and did detective work that would cost a private investigator 40 dollars an hour to unearth, to get the entry and exit details of some 20>year old's vagina. You are a fukk nikka in the traditional sense, meaning that I am almost certain you are a fakkit.

:deadrose: :deadmanny::russ:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:damn::damn::damn:Stop posting that picture of the smothered porkchop sandwich eating with no hands, bald face sasquatch, worn out leather basketball head broad!

:steviej:More ass shots of Curly Gurl tho

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
And she referred to me as a "dusty negro" now she repenting for her sins. AnotherL

She just as bad on the inside as she is on the outside. She is probably real humble in person though. :p
who da fukk is this....

she look like her doe

images

who would have thought AG who disdains everything black would look like the typical hood rat.

Daps

Please don't tell me who I think this is :russ:
y0 this chick talks mad shyt too be sohh fugly...

No wonder she shyts on black dudes sohh hard....

Only sohh long fugly hoes can pretend to be pretty(on the internet). I wouldn't even acknowledge miss piggy(oink oink) in a real life settting. She doesn't even look "west indian" more like east indian(not a bad thing, just not what I consider black).

:dead: at any dude shacked up wit her that thinks he's :win:

self hate is a mofo....

Let me guess that's an old pic too, and she lost all that weight :heh:

sure buddy...

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
y0 this chick talks mad shyt too be sohh fugly...

No wonder she shyts on black dudes sohh hard....

Only sohh long fugly hoes can pretend to be pretty(on the internet). I wouldn't even acknowledge miss piggy(oink oink) in a real life settting. She doesn't even look "west indian" more like east indian.

:dead: at any dude shacked up wit her that thinks he's :win:

self hate is a mofo....

Let me guess that's an old pic too, and she lost all that weight :heh:

sure buddy...

It's even more funny that people are putting on a cape for her talking about people being mean to her when she's the one that talks so much shyt on here, dissing her own people to big up white people. People need to stop being selective, this exposal shows you can't take some of these trolls serious, they do it to cover up their own problems. #AnotherL And there is nothing she can do about it :banderas:

Daps
It's even more funny that people are putting on a cape for her talking about people being mean to her when she's the one that talks so much shyt on here, dissing her own people to big up white people. People need to stop being selective, this exposal shows you can't take some of these trolls serious, they do it to cover up their own problems. #AnotherL And there is nothing she can do about it :banderas:
I mean we know why's mad. Look at her ( :heh: ) She's certainly not the first chick I'd go after in a crowd. And I'm West Indian, college educated, and have a diverse group of friends while being very cultured. But I never go out my way too exclusively shyt on my people who are black, whether they are african, african american, afro-Canadian etc...

It's down right disgusting, reading her post...

I hope the ether burns slow...