Does @SiickCurllyGurl have the Phattest Booty on the Coli? (Anotherc00n catches strays p. 13)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not bad @SiickCurllyGurl :leon:

I'd "get to know you"

:ahh:

edit: Are people going in on her? I actually don't see the problem but I aint reading 13 pages of randomness either.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
lol im just glad I was there to witness it.

I used to always go back and fourth with her but now knowing she looks like that? There's really no point. :pachaha:
good so you'll finally stop quoting me and following me around :blessed:

i doubt it :rudy:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Real talk. bytch looked like she got Kamehameha'd in the face. How ironic she a troll, that actually looks like a troll.
Real talk. bytch looked like she got Kamehameha'd in the face. How ironic she a troll, that actually looks like a troll.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

We're too hard on black women, man. Chick is young and just having fun out there. As long as she's protecting herself, I couldn't care less. Plus, again, she cute :shaq:

Man, we been moved on from @SiickCurllyGurl :rudy:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
snitching ass bytches :snoop:

i didn't even get to finish my post in that bytch

i thought my laptop was fukking up

all these fukking rats on here the main ones that talk shyt on here
All these TIPs smh.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I didn't fukk the model yet guys calm down, and I mean yea i said i can't find a black dude so wouldnt that mean i mess with other races more often? I just love the frail look in general on any guy black/white/hispanic.. all of the guys i've messed with are skinny and tall...

I slick feel like some of y'all are slut shaming me for have the mindset of 95% of nikkas these days....

Wanna get flown out to Cleveland :shaq:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
and there's some thing she DID do about it.....
LKW7kFv.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Its ironic and kinda not. Are good looking women really that mean on the internet? Not in my experience. AG has looked that way and has had to defend her looks her whole life.........most likely against black men who clowned her. Its really no wonder she is the way she is. Im not going to bash her....it would be kicking a retarded person while they are down.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Its ironic and kinda not. Are good looking women really that mean on the internet? Not in my experience. AG has looked that way and has had to defend her looks her whole life.........most likely against black men who clowned her. Its really no wonder she is the way she is. Im not going to bash her....it would be kicking a retarded person while they are down.

:camby:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
you're not going to bash me ....because you're fugly as well and it would be completely ironic ...in a bad way. just stop.