Does Sifu now hold the crown for best CQC combat in an action game?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah. not possible, because even if i was trash i'd mod it and crush the game in god mode if need be.

but even in god mode. game is trash.

:camby: You're the only one trash!. More like you want to shytty on this game.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Sifu had some crowd control options it would be undisputed GOAT fluidity, still as is, it's probably the best combat in a brawler ever

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
wow so im the only one that thinks this game is trash.

folks are acting like its an open world mortal kombat, aint this some shyt.

the game is not open world, and thank fukk for that. you aint tired of those generic bland open worlds with shyt ass combat?

Sifu's combat is Ghost of Tshusuma's combat without weapons

Nahhh. Combat in this is WAY, WAYYY better than ghosts. like lightyears ahead. All the enemies in GOT have the same death animations for every death :mjlol:

plus theres a bunch of weapons

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
the-raid-the-raid-redemption.gif

AffectionateValuableBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Sifu 2 with AAA graphics :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Sifu had some crowd control options it would be undisputed GOAT fluidity, still as is, it's probably the best combat in a brawler ever

I think the crowd control options are very realistic…and poor crowd control in this game is reflective of the user and I’m not directing that at you…I’m stating it based on my experience…the most troublesome areas in the game for me has easily been crowds bcuz I tried to play it like most video games and overpower overwhelming odds which isn’t realistic when you’re fighting 2-8 ppl at a time

in batman and spider-man you can easily stand your ground and perfectly counter enemies at will and never seem too overwhelmed…but that isn’t the case with this game and I like it…to me one of the best options for crowd control in this game is making proper use of the space you’re fighting in to force enemies into a position where they can only attack you one or two at a time and sometimes that requires you constantly being on the move

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think the crowd control options are very realistic…and poor crowd control in this game is reflective of the user and I’m not directing that at you…I’m stating it based on my experience…the most troublesome areas in the game for me has easily been crowds bcuz I tried to play it like most video games and overpower overwhelming odds which isn’t realistic when you’re fighting 2-8 ppl at a time

in batman and spider-man you can easily stand your ground and perfectly counter enemies at will and never seem too overwhelmed…but that isn’t the case with this game and I like it

Yeah, I mean it's supposed to be hard to fight when your getting jumped, that's the point of jumping someone :russ:

I've never seen someone in real life get jumped and they won the fight, unless it was like a bunch of little ass kids trying to fight a grown man, and usually when that happens, they just playing around anyway :pachaha: