Does Serena Have any Real Friends Any More?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Prime: Both as a tennis player and as a woman:

images

serena-williams3.jpg

4F5CD95B00000578-6094589-image-m-74_1535124850371.jpg

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
This dude is that weirdo who keeps getting banned but always comes back under a different name.

Oddball dude who's obsessed with black men and white women.

Always trying to position white women as the right choice for brehs.

Get him the fukk outta here!

Uhh what? Ive never been banned. fukk are u talkin about?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Be a legend and choose to look like jigsaw when he rode out on that mini bike and had everyone staring at him like :what: , brehettes.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Kim K was tryna to save her and uplift her. Kim K is that bytch. She bout her paper, she adores black dikk, got a phat ass (regardless if fake) and she
uses it to her advantage. Kim K prolly done swallowed a sea of black men, but she LOVES IT and she doesnt even do it for the money.

While Serena and Williams out here chasing old cuck white men

Kim was tryna get Serena back in that field and build her self esteem up. Kim K is a pure white/armenian big booty bytch! Prime and pure!
:what:
Serena dated Columbus Short, Amare Stoudemire, Common, Drake, Jackie Long. She looked her best when she was with them too. Kim K introduced Serena to fillers and surgery.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Hanging with Kim K and them really fukked her up, but why didn't they give the link to their surgeon? :francis:

Other than that, she's never been specially bad imo. People just wanted to be militants, most female athletes are like mad average, but because Sharpova was like kinda cute we had to say that Serena was as well. Like right now the top broads, Iga, is below average, Aryna looks like a Russian solider but Coco has potential though
They did tho. The Kardashians are botched without the spray tans and makeup to cover it up
images

images

d08830b60cbc941031d082e695260b3b

2aa0a7f61bc125ca2c00e891233451ed

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
:what:
Serena dated Columbus Short, Amare Stoudemire, Common, Drake, Jackie Long. She looked her best when she was with them too. Kim K introduced Serena to fillers and surgery.

Cuz she needed it, thats my point :what:

She needed self esteem. Some nikkas will fukk a donkey long as it got ass so that aint sayin anything

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Kim K was tryna to save her and uplift her. Kim K is that bytch. She bout her paper, she adores black dikk, got a phat ass (regardless if fake) and she
uses it to her advantage. Kim K prolly done swallowed a sea of black men, but she LOVES IT and she doesnt even do it for the money.

While Serena and Williams out here chasing old cuck white men

Kim was tryna get Serena back in that field and build her self esteem up. Kim K is a pure white/armenian big booty bytch! Prime and pure!
This whole spiel from you is off-putting to me. As I think about it more, it seems you are worshipful of a White woman for her whorish antics and her White skin. You then imply that this same White woman was trying to put a sister, known for her great accomplishments, on the right path.

The whole post is just unhinged in my opinion.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
This whole spiel from you is off-putting to me. As I think about it more, it seems you are worshipful of a White woman for her whorish antics and her White skin. You then imply that this same White woman was trying to put a sister, known for her great accomplishments, on the right path.

The whole post is just unhinged in my opinion.
He's that looney loser who always made it seem like white women were hungering for black men.

Cashmoneycheese or something.

Always gets banned and then comes back with a different name.