Does reading posts/replies on forums or news sites or anywhere else on the net count as real reading

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I always hear people talk about what book they read or what are you reading or I'm a reader..like wow..who gives a fukk..I read like 6 hours a day reading posts on Internet forums..or wiki..or anything else on the internet for that matter....and yes I read books sometimes..but I think it's safe to say that we're all avid readers on the coli....

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
It is slightly different but it ain't anything to sweat over. Reading books are all well and good but they aren't for everyone. If I had an hour to spare, I'd rather post up in the cut on my Macbook browsing Reddit or KTT for discussion on something I'm interested in than pick up a novel.

Just the way it is.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
anything you read is really reading. considering all the eccentricities of internet posters, i'd say that reading the comments equally rots your mind and advances your reading c0mprehension.

at the end of the day, it doesn't really count though. the shyt that people write on the web, however insightful, is more than likely 1/100th as important as a stop sign or frozen dinner instructions. make this thread in a decade though and it might hold some weight.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Reading is reading! If you can't read than you can't read a book or post. It's just the quality of what you read. It ain't rocket science. I understand what you are asking though.