Does Intellectual Discussion Ever Turn Women On?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
On its own, no. But it adds to it as others have said.

And you have to be careful to keep it like a discussion and less like a lecture.
This is something almost every woman i've dated has had a problem with. They tell me I treat them like i'm their college professor. :francis:

Its just how I talk, its never purposeful :yeshrug:
nah most men talk like that ... when we know a lot about a subject we tell each other #factz

horizon

Veteran
Daps
ain't no one trying to hear about Einstein's theory of special relativity or the merits of Kant's ethical theory in their leisure time

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I have several male friends that I speak to regularly who are extremely intelligent. They call me to let me know about some new info they researched or book they read. I love every bit of it!

You just have to find the right one who appreciates that side of you

I've had to hide my geeky side for way too long but I have some good ppl I can release it on :ehh:

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
Women are attracted to the results of intelligence, not intelligence itself.

If you have status or $$$ because of intelligence then you are attractive. If you are a postdoc in biophysics at HHMI, slaving away on your Nature paper you might as well be a bum to 99.9% of women.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
in my experience it dries up p*ssy like the Sahara :sadcam:

its best to keep it simple and save deep, philosophical discussion on people i'm not tryna fukk :ehh:

Honestly in the beginning light weight banter
Is the best way into the panties of 90% of women.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
On its own, no. But it adds to it as others have said.

And you have to be careful to keep it like a discussion and less like a lecture.
This is something almost every woman i've dated has had a problem with. They tell me I treat them like i'm their college professor. :francis:

Its just how I talk, its never purposeful :yeshrug:
From what I've experienced, women like learning from their man.