Does Intellectual Discussion Ever Turn Women On?

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
There's a thin line between displaying intellect and being condescending and/or pretentious. I've had many a complex conversation with women I've only slept with, but you have to be able to gauge what information adds to the discussion, and what only comes off as self gratifying. Simplicity is also key.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a thin line between displaying intellect and being condescending and/or pretentious. I've had many a complex conversation with women I've only slept with, but you have to be able to gauge what information adds to the discussion, and what only comes off as self gratifying. Simplicity is also key.

Bolded is extremely true.

I've crossed that line many times

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds

If its something she doesnt understand it can come off as condecending even if you arent trying to which is why I play it safe and avoid it altogether.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
On its own, no. But it adds to it as others have said.

And you have to be careful to keep it like a discussion and less like a lecture.
This is something almost every woman i've dated has had a problem with. They tell me I treat them like i'm their college professor. :francis:

Its just how I talk, its never purposeful :yeshrug:
:francis:i don't know how to dumb it down when I talk

Had an ex that had to Google words I was saying when we talked. It annoyed the fukk of her :mjlol:

Last edited:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
She'd have to consider herself intellectual to find those conversations stimulating. Like post graduate, PhD in linguistics levels of education.