Does Buffy the Vampire Slayer still hold up in 2022?

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
So we have the Three Stooges as the first antagonists of the season, Xander could handle these bums :skip:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So we have the Three Stooges as the first antagonists of the season, Xander could handle these bums :skip:
You're going to get a real villain at the end of the season and the worst death in cinematic history

Hostile

All Star
Daps
The more I think about it as much as I loved Buffy it lost “something” after the gang graduated high school. Still a hood show but it was best when it became about navigating high school and vampire hunting not the later adult stuff and everything just got weird af after the jump to UPN.
Season 4 still felt similar to the high school days. The initiative just sucked. I can't think of a single great Adam moment.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Season 4 still felt similar to the high school days. The initiative just sucked. I can't think of a single great Adam moment.
Yeah I liked the concept of the initiative better than the execution. It made sense and was some good world building but fell flat. Nerfed Spike did have some funny moments though.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

If the actress wasn't so busy then, Maggie would've been season 4's main antagonist. Can you imagine?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
If the actress wasn't so busy then, Maggie would've been season 4's main antagonist. Can you imagine?
It had nothing to do with her schedule. The actress said they just decided to kill her off. But she really wasn't much better than Adam