Does anyone watch this web series on YouTube called Money and Violence, based out of Flatbush?

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Shoutout to my peoples in Flatbush Brooklyn! When someone put me on to it about a month ago and I saw the first 2 episodes, my reaction was :beli:But after going through about the 5th episode my reaction turned into:ehh:as the show and story got better. Of course, it's not the best acting or put together web series in the world. But the imperfection definitely gives it an authentic feel because you can tell the actors are really being themselves.

Link to all the episodes:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjQmi2Ru-aSwt9SfNF7EsvbJ13JNxVMae&spfreload=10

@FreshAIG @cook @Brooklynzson

Last edited:

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yea the show grew on me heavy. One of my long time friends, who's an author, just finished writing a screenplay for a movie and TV series that are adaptations of his books, which are based here in Newark. Stay tuned.
No doubt bro. Yeah I love the show. It's really entertaining

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ima check it out. I fukk with some of these black webseries. Currently looking for a link for the That Guy movie. Im trying to get this bytch to cop so I can come over and "watch it" [:scheme:] it but she's bullshytting

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
And I hate the lil slimy nikka Tai but he be having me crying with the way he talk and his facial expressions. I know dudes like that. Him, Shane, and the scammer kid represent what these new nikka are. Straight weirdoes and cornballs. But props to Shane for finally stepping up and bust his gun!