does anyone on this site have a doper view than me?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Im curious

1373151349294.jpg

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
overcast skies, bunch of grey buildings, no water in sight, and a :flabbynsick: rooftop right next to you is a "dope view" ??

You could have found a better picture for this :duck: at the very least

Some of the worlds greatest architecture

It gets panties wet b

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
downtown Philly is kinda wack though man. ive been there before on the ground level its cool but as a skyline for one of the larger cities in the country that skyline is trash. your lucky they built that "new" tall square building otherwise it would look even more desolate

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
downtown Philly is kinda wack though man. ive been there before on the ground level its cool but as a skyline for one of the larger cities in the country that skyline is trash. your lucky they built that "new" tall square building otherwise it would look even more desolate

Philly's skyline is brilliant. Great modern architecture mixed with gilded age era piff :win:

Boston is the one that has a boring skyline

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Philly's skyline is brilliant. Great modern architecture mixed with gilded age era piff :win:

Boston is the one that has a boring skyline

Philly is cool no doubt but it doesnt have that "it" factor when you see it. its looks small and bunched and just doesnt look appealing like it means business. the city is one of the biggest in the country and in the North east corridor it should be bigger and flashier i dont get it. on the ground i liked it a lot but driving in and seeing it from pictures you wouldnt think much of it

Boston can be boring since most of the buildings in downtown are boxy and brown and we dont have a 1000 footer but its been well written and said Boston architecture is some of the best in the country. but we have two skylines and the ocean to help that.

you gotta admit this is a sick view

Boston_Skyline_Panorama_Dusk.jpg

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was expecting to see mountains or a lake and shyt or a beach.... I see buildings every day b

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: how is that a dope view? Your looking up to skyscrapers. For them to nake a dope view you have to either look at them from a distance and above or at least be on the same level. Your doing neither and have some ugly looking concrete right in front of your window.