Does anyone on here still read a physical newspaper?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
good luck

if u grind hard, youll make it:steviej:

i did :lolbron:

and it wasnt easy....graduated, interned at 2 papers back to back jobless for a month, then my career began :lawd:

I was actually wondering about internships. I already like where I'm at but I got people on one side saying stick with it until graduation and on the other side people telling me to get another.

My thing is I already got an in and I'm cool with the EIC of the magazine so at least I can get a good reference from an EIC at worst.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I was actually wondering about internships. I already like where I'm at but I got people on one side saying stick with it until graduation and on the other side people telling me to get another.

My thing is I already got an in and I'm cool with the EIC of the magazine so at least I can get a good reference from an EIC at worst.

CLIPS CLIPS CLIPS :cape:

that's what you need, breh :whew:

get more internships too :cheers:

you wanna write for newspaper or magazine? :skip:

and honestly, if you know someone, even better. :ehh:

I got my first internship basically bc i know an employee there and bc i went to a popular college :yeshrug:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I do when I have a day off and I go kick it at a coffee shop or diner for breakfast or something like that.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
CLIPS CLIPS CLIPS :cape:

that's what you need, breh :whew:

get more internships too :cheers:

you wanna write for newspaper or magazine? :skip:

and honestly, if you know someone, even better. :ehh:

I got my first internship basically bc i know an employee there and bc i went to a popular college :yeshrug:

I don't mind newspapers but I'm more on the magazine tip than the newspaper tip. I wrote for my school paper but just wasn't feeling it anymore.

I'm already doing one now, I actually got lucky and picked up an internship at a magazine with over a 2 million circulation so I'm not hurting.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind newspapers but I'm more on the magazine tip than the newspaper tip. I wrote for my school paper but just wasn't feeling it anymore.

I'm already doing one now, I actually got lucky and picked up an internship at a magazine with over a 2 million circulation so I'm not hurting.

:takedat: good shyt

and yeah...im start seeking freelance work in Jan or Feb at mags.

Time to get my name out and see other options besides newspapers

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yea, I read the AM NY and Metro newspapers here in NYC, there free so if I see a bin that has some I'll take one and read it on the subway or in the Park (If its nice out).

If I see a NY Post or Daily News sitting around on the train or something I'll take it and read it.

Finding a NY Post or Daily News paper :ahh:

Its dope as they have much more content than the AM NY and Metro newspapers :win: