Does anyone on here still read a physical newspaper?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Hecks yeah. I read the Sports, Funnies, Classifieds and we have a local section I find interesting. The World ish I usual get digital, though.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
im a journalist...best job ever :ahh:

bleak future though :merchant:

That's what people have been telling me but I'm not strictly a school newspaper journalist. I've done music reviews and I'm interning at a popular men's magazne (clue: the cover has a white or spanish chick in a lingerie or bikini) so hopefully I can follow that up with another internship so I can find something when I graduate.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That's what people have been telling me but I'm not strictly a school newspaper journalist. I've done music reviews and I'm interning at a popular men's magazne (clue: the cover has a white or spanish chick in a lingerie or bikini) so hopefully I can follow that up with another internship so I can find something when I graduate.

good luck

if u grind hard, youll make it:steviej:

i did :lolbron:

and it wasnt easy....graduated, interned at 2 papers back to back jobless for a month, then my career began :lawd:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, on the train to work sometimes, mostly just the Washington Post Express, they always give out for free.