Does anyone have a Apple Watch

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I have it and love it. I'm always at work in meetings and shyt where I can't pull out my phone....being able to glance at my watch any time I get a text/snapchat/notification is so sick :wow:

If I misplace my iPhone I can ping it with the watch to find it. :gladbron:

I can use it control the music app, check weather, stocks, control the camera's picture function..it's unreal. :whoo:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I like mines it's great for when you are working out and want to change the song or volume or when someone texts you, you don't have to stop and pull your phone out to check your messages or answer a call. It also does a great job tracking my workouts

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I like mines it's great for when you are working out and want to change the song or volume or when someone texts you, you don't have to stop and pull your phone out to check your messages or answer a call. It also does a great job tracking my workouts
On of my favorite things about it, plus i can play music from it on my bluetooth headphone as a backup whenever i go to the gym & my phone die on me. I can't workout w/o music. And if I'm driving and playing music from my phone, I can say a reminder without having to stop the music or anything. Another dope feature is the ping iPhone thing, i misplace my phone a lot. Outside of those things and sending quick texts and taking calls if my phone not in reaching distance, i don't really fukk w/ apps on it like that.

Edit: using the rotating button to find out what the weather gonna be at a certain time is dope too