Does anyone else here not listen to rap/hiphop?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we ain't listen to hip hop anymore??!! The fukk is going on here!!??

As you begin to expand your social circle and hang around different groups of people,you will quickly realize that there is more to this world than meets the eye.And naturally begin to change because of it.No one stays the same forever.There's so much to learn,know,and explore that the chains,bytches and cars just ain't cutting it anymore.

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
But c'mon...not listening to hip hop at all? Seems a little absurb even if your trolling a hip hop forum. How the fukk can you relate in some of the threads if you ain't even in the mix. don't get me wrong, I listen to a wide array of music, but I'll never cut out hip hop entirely. :yeshrug:
As you begin to expand your social circle and hang around different groups of people,you will quickly realize that there is more to this world than meets the eye.And naturally begin to change because of it.No one stays the same forever.There's so much to learn,know,and explore that the chains,bytches and cars just ain't cutting it anymore.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I still listen to hip hop more than anything else but I listen to a bit of everything tbh.

But I don't check for rap music the way I used to, like a lot of the guys in here have said.

I think I started to lose interest about 5 years ago. I will still pick up an album now and then but I don't check for most new artists. Also a lot of rap music today is just ignorant garbage. I'm a grown man. That might have interested me as a teenager but as an adult it leaves me with the :dry: face.

I think I will always love rap music since I've been listening to it for most of my life but these days I listen to stuff from early 90s up until 07 more or less. Also listen to some old 80s stuff too.

I still find dope new albums that I like now and then tho so I will always listen to this music to some extent.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Fell out of newer hip-hop as early as the late 90's, started getting more into downtempo and trip-hop more than anything. Music tastes just expanded from there.

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
Guess that makes sense, but cutting out music that you likely grew up on all together just sounds crazy. I'm not a quitter....:noah: Even if some of the music has evolved to be a little ridiculous at times....
I've never posted in the booth, same how I never posted in the spot at the other forum.

When I found sohh in 2000 I was a hip hop head now eh

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So we ain't listen to hip hop anymore??!! The fukk is going on here!!??

I Still Listen To Hip Hop

I Just Mainly Bump Older shyt, I'll Listen To The Radio In The Car Once In A Blue, I Listen To Only Hip Hop On Pandora When I Workout Or Run

The Difference Is Now Im Not So Immersed In It, I Had Friends That Used To Stay Hitting Me Up On Some "Yo Whos This Rapper? When Is This Dudes Album Dropping? Why Does So And So Have Beef?" Cuz They Knew I Was So Heavy Into Knowing Everything Going On

Now I Have No Idea About ANY Of That shyt, I Dunno About Any Beefs, Or Release Dates, Or Who The New Unknown Internet Famous Rapper Is, What's The Hottest Mixtape At The Moment

And This Isnt Even On Some "Hip Hop Now A Days Sucks" Rant, It Just Is What It Is

Doesn't Mean I Stopped Listening To Hip Hop, Im'a Listen To Hip Hop Till Im Dead Lets Be Real

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i used to listen to only rap now i find myself listening to alot of rnb and pop music. the only rap i listen to is my older music the rap today sucks

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I Still Listen To Hip Hop

I Just Mainly Bump Older shyt, I'll Listen To The Radio In The Car Once In A Blue, I Listen To Only Hip Hop On Pandora When I Workout Or Run

The Difference Is Now Im Not So Immersed In It, I Had Friends That Used To Stay Hitting Me Up On Some "Yo Whos This Rapper? When Is This Dudes Album Dropping? Why Does So And So Have Beef?" Cuz They Knew I Was So Heavy Into Knowing Everything Going On

Now I Have No Idea About ANY Of That shyt, I Dunno About Any Beefs, Or Release Dates, Or Who The New Unknown Internet Famous Rapper Is, What's The Hottest Mixtape At The Moment

And This Isnt Even On Some "Hip Hop Now A Days Sucks" Rant, It Just Is What It Is

Doesn't Mean I Stopped Listening To Hip Hop, Im'a Listen To Hip Hop Till Im Dead Lets Be Real

same here, I used to download the wackest Papoose tapes and every singles that dropped looking for gems to show to the homies

nowadays shyt just doesn't have the same appeal anymore :yeshrug:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

This post is DANGEROUSLY terrible :pachaha:

As far as the topic at hand, I still listen to a lot of hip hop. The only difference is I listen to other genres more then I did as a youngin

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Not nearly as much as I used to. I barely know who's who in today's rap scene. It's been like that since 2006. Based on what I'm hearing about it tho, I'm not missing much.