Does anyone actually eat those Gas station Hot dogs?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually all-beef hot dogs are advertised as such. I have yet to see any signs at any of these gas stations

You can't go by their word either. Those Arabs will tell you anything

Lol.

Wawa, Sheetz, Royal farms....I ain't seen Arabs. 7 eleven...yes.

Made to order convenient store/gas stations been killing it since 2004. I don't know where y'all from...but y'all got some old school warped view of things, lol.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
be Kramer brehs....:francis:

ee3a235aaa88d452a9a03f3eb15cda0e.jpg

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Lol @ the apologies for liking gas station food.

Racetrack
I fks with their boiled peanuts and their slushies are better than QT

QT
A coworker put me on to their buffalo chicken strips. The Kitchen's pizza and pretzels are good too. I used to get off work at 11:30 pm at my old job and would stop by to get two hot dogs and some chips to snack on sonetimes. In the winter I'd grab a cup of their hot chocolate ( so good) or hot cappuccino' s w/ a donut.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I haven't eaten gas station food since I was a teenager.

Had a crispy chicken biscuit with a Strawberry Passion Awareness Fruitopia :ehh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I worked as a gas station manager for like 4 years through college and people ate them things all the time.

I went through phases where I'd eat like 8 a day (Especially when we had pretzel buns) Or where I'd be sick of them but they're not bad for a quick snack. Most grills are fukking disgusting though.

Cleaning them things is like a multiple hour job and not fun people tend to "fake clean" which is make the shyt look presentable at first glance.