Does anyone actually eat those Gas station Hot dogs?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You know them joints that be rolling around on the heater for like 12 hours?:patrice:

6a00d83451c46169e20120a4fcc21e970b-500wi

I cant lie, when I'm hungry those joints be smelling mad good. But it looks like sickness and food poisoning waiting to happen.

Somebody buying them though, I've just never seen it.

:hhh: Whoever grill that is failed the food/health inspection and probably got put on blast by the district manager for letting the grill look like that or maybe the station is in a region where nobody gives a fukk. I used to work at a gas station and the manager was adamant about shyt getting and looking cleaned. Like the floors, bathrooms, and food areas. The hot dog section where I worked looked brand new compared to what's in the photo...

Daps
I'm more worried about those pots of soup, chili, and chowder. You don't know what's at the bottom. I always envision an old bandaid in there.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
yall bougie ass negros kill me

every hood in america got some type of dope ass food spot at a gas station

in dallas our best taco joint is at the gas station fuel city

the gas station down the street from our hood middle school/high school had the best burgers and fries in the hood

the gas station on my block now got cooks in there cooking breakfast sandwiches, burgers/fries etc. i just copped a turkey leg from that joint today

and yes them hot dogs at quik trip come in handy when you on the move and need to eat something there

bougie ass n1ggas

probably would be scared to eat at "big mama" house too

bougie ass n1ggas be tearing up them cacs dry ass dishes in them spreads at work tho

Superstar
Daps
they do smell good, but if u love the hot dogs so much u can buy one of those machines from walmart or target for maybe $35

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
I see them Mexicans chomping them shyts down on the regular :hhh:

Mu'fuggas barely got health insurance playing Russian roulette with them thangs :hamster:

Only thing I fukks with are the Taquitos at 7-eleven but that's once in a blue moon :hubie:

Last edited:

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
I worked as a gas station manager for like 4 years through college and people ate them things all the time.

I went through phases where I'd eat like 8 a day (Especially when we had pretzel buns) Or where I'd be sick of them but they're not bad for a quick snack. Most grills are fukking disgusting though.

Cleaning them things is like a multiple hour job and not fun people tend to "fake clean" which is make the shyt look presentable at first glance.

Seen a worker spray a fresh coat of windex on the screen one time and you could smell the ammonia from 10 feet away :scust: