Albums Doechii - Alligator Bites Never Heal (Discussion Thread)

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Slide and Fireflies my 2 favorite songs on here and they're tracks 16 and 17 :damn:

To craft a project this long that's good enough to listen all the way through is :wow:
Tbh the project ain’t even long. It has a lot of tracks but the project aint even 50 minutes long. That don’t even average out to 3 minutes a track, that’s also why it’s keeping your attention , the songs don’t drag on for too long

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
it's only 47 minutes lol, i run through it before my workout is done.
Tbh the project ain’t even long. It has a lot of tracks but the project aint even 50 minutes long. That don’t even average out to 3 minutes a track, that’s also why it’s keeping your attention , the songs don’t drag on for too long
You're right but I was speaking directly to the number of songs. It's even easier to get bored/put off in this short song era if the tracks don't hit and flow well together. The whole project was cohesive and kept me engaged enough that I heard 18 different pieces of music and never thought to cut one of them off :manny:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Man this album is hard front to back. "Denial Is A River" :whew:

Production is on point and clean throughout.

It's great they let her cook properly and didn't rush a project out after "What It Is" blew up.

Would love to see her and Little Simz make something together.