Dodge Challenger smokes cop in race

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I seen that car take off, im just walking back to my SUV, no point

Unless u had a charger like some cops do, u have no chance and end up just like the cop

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean for having a slower whip...I'll give the cop some credit. He was on his head. I lost sight of the Challenger a few times. :manny:

If the cop didn't have wheel, he wouldn't have been able to keep up with him that long, even. I'd attribute that L, more to that rickety cop car than anything. Expect the next gen of police cars to be electric Teslas, or Chargers, cuz this muscle-car era been given these cops super ISSUES. :mjlol:
IM suprised elon hasnt pitched his teslas to police departments. They are perfect undercover cars and have instant acceleration.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

It's Arkansas.

There is some breh with a charger that's got a reputation for running from the cops and hitting the lights so they can't find him...and he's pretty much a trophy for whoever tries to pull him over.

Only way they will catch him is if they put an Hellcat or 2 in their fleet otherwise they will continue to get owned but this is Arkansas so taxpayer money there is extra light..

I’ve literally seen Georgia state Police pulling mofos over in an unmarked Trackhawk all blacked out on I95… I remember traffic slowing down and see this jeep looking like a Xmas show with the lights.. I see it was GA state police and they were behind a breh in a scatpack 392… I slowed up and pulled up to breh and told him cop that got him is in a trawhawk… mans was like deadass? I was like yup and all he did was shake his head…

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Overpowered explorers? You mean underpowered.. Also yes they don’t make any sense being a pursuit vehicle… it’s why you see some police departments in the south using Hellcats now lmaoo

No those explorers are mean. Those are the twin turbo ecoboosts. You can run low 12s with a simple tune, which is fast for a SUV.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It's Arkansas.

There is some breh with a charger that's got a reputation for running from the cops and hitting the lights so they can't find him...and he's pretty much a trophy for whoever tries to pull him over.

Cop literally pulled the distracted boyfriend meme when he saw that charger on some Reno 911 shyt. :russ:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
those overpowered Ford Explorers make very little sense in this context. I'm surprised he successfully made some of the earlier turn without spilling out.

:francis:
I don’t understand the appeal of suv as police cars and fully expect them to handle high speed chases. The durango they use out here has the 5.7 in it instead of the 6.4.
The tahoe has the 5.3 instead of the 6.2 :patrice: Like are these car companies trollin the police with these vehicles or what

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Another instance the cop putting more people in danger than the actual driver they're chasing :mjlol: :heh:

The other driver jumps on the shoulder while the cop ends up running through the middle of traffic.

The cop honking at the cars @0:55 :pachaha: you just mad you got shook :umad:

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Give him a whistle and a bike until he learns how to drive

Dude had no business going after that car. Was running every red light without checking

Really thought he could make that curve at 100+ MPH. Glad his dumbass crashed :mjlol: