Dodge Challenger smokes cop in race

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
those overpowered Ford Explorers make very little sense in this context. I'm surprised he successfully made some of the earlier turn without spilling out.

:francis:

Overpowered explorers? You mean underpowered.. Also yes they don’t make any sense being a pursuit vehicle… it’s why you see some police departments in the south using Hellcats now lmaoo

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Why chase? You already got his license plate and a fukking radio :heh:
Yeah that seemed way more dangerous for bystander drivers going about their day than anything.

Drive hell Mell through a town/city chasing a guy who did a rolling stop when the license is already recorded.

Some Micheal Bay cop antics irl.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I mean for having a slower whip...I'll give the cop some credit. He was on his head. I lost sight of the Challenger a few times. :manny:

If the cop didn't have wheel, he wouldn't have been able to keep up with him that long, even. I'd attribute that L, more to that rickety cop car than anything. Expect the next gen of police cars to be electric Teslas, or Chargers, cuz this muscle-car era been given these cops super ISSUES. :mjlol:

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lmfao wmthats what get Mr pig.

Should have gotten is license and Kim

Hopefully they put your dumbass on desk duty fukking up the car

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Al Bundy would be proud. Idiot cop driving crazy as fukk damn near killing people. It's never that serious. He got what he deserved.