Not sure if posted but this is a must watch documentary on humanity:

Zeitgest: Moving Forward

Last edited by a moderator:

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
A hundred years ago, three quarters of the Herero people of the German colony of Namibia were killed, many in concentration camps.

Today, the descendants of the survivors are seeking reparations from the German government. This film tells for the first time this forgotten story and its links to German racial theories.

Described by the BBC as the story of Germany’s forgotten genocide. This powerful documentary by David Adetayo Olusoga took a sensitive and uncompromising look at the tragic circumstances leading to the massacre of three quarters of the Namibia population in German concentration camps built in Africa.

Namibia - Genocide and The Second Reich

58:36

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
A hundred years ago, three quarters of the Herero people of the German colony of Namibia were killed, many in concentration camps.

Today, the descendants of the survivors are seeking reparations from the German government. This film tells for the first time this forgotten story and its links to German racial theories.

Described by the BBC as the story of Germany’s forgotten genocide. This powerful documentary by David Adetayo Olusoga took a sensitive and uncompromising look at the tragic circumstances leading to the massacre of three quarters of the Namibia population in German concentration camps built in Africa.

Namibia - Genocide and The Second Reich

58:36
dayum. Saw this in that other thread and dayum. Learn something new everyday.

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
Mitochondrial DNA is passed from mother to children, both male and female, unchanged and it mutates at a predictable rate; i.e., the more the genetic mutations in the DNA, the more ancient the origin of the population.

Using these facts, some scientists are studying mitochondrial DNA to try to trace back the origins of the human race.

Using this method, the scientists have traced the human race to one female in Africa several million years ago. Then they traced the migration patterns of her descendants as they spread across the earth.

The Real Eve is a fascinating documentary presenting a new and controversial theory of human evolution. It does what all good documentaries do, it makes you think, and it entertains at the same time.

1:31:03​

Last edited by a moderator:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Made a thread on this that went completely unnoticed but I guess this is a better place to put it. "Frat House" directed by Todd Phillips (old school, the hangover) . He goes to Oneonta in 1998, and documents the pledging process of Beta Chi fraternity, where the new pledges get mentally and physical led tortured during the hazing process. The main dude, Blossum, is a crazy Gindaloon from NYC (actually most of the cast is sadistic white dudes from ny) n he has serious anger issues....the link to the full movie can be found here:

geektyrant.com by Mobify

Too annoying to get the direct YouTube link on my phone sorry

Also, if u mess w this one....his first, and best IMO, doc is this joint called Hated:GG Allin and the murder junkies :wow: that one is not for the faint of heart ....but if u watch it ull understand y GG Allin is my idol, dude was the definition of not giving a fukk

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Made a thread on this that went completely unnoticed but I guess this is a better place to put it. "Frat House" directed by Todd Phillips (old school, the hangover) . He goes to Oneonta in 1998, and documents the pledging process of Beta Chi fraternity, where the new pledges get mentally and physical led tortured during the hazing process. The main dude, Blossum, is a crazy Gindaloon from NYC (actually most of the cast is sadistic white dudes from ny) n he has serious anger issues....the link to the full movie can be found here:

geektyrant.com by Mobify

Too annoying to get the direct YouTube link on my phone sorry

Also, if u mess w this one....his first, and best IMO, doc is this joint called Hated:GG Allin and the murder junkies :wow: that one is not for the faint of heart ....but if u watch it ull understand y GG Allin is my idol, dude was the definition of not giving a fukk
gg allin is a legend, his music sucks..but his actions :mj:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
anybody know a good doc on the events of Chernobyl? i've seen "Chernobyl Heart" which deals with the after effects... but i'm looking for something that breaks down the days leading up to and day of the disaster...