Essential Documentary Thread

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Today is the "anniversary" of the Jim Jones and the People's temple mass murder-suicide. Here is the documentary for anyone that cares.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'll watch all this sh1t and drop links too. i'm gonna go back to page 1.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i tried going back and watching all these vids. the sadaam one was great but i couldn't find the psycho killer. i tried forcing myself til almost halfway but stopped watching it.

why yall posting sick sh1t like that? what's there to gain watching something like that? esp in the first page

it's some sick mofos on the internets...

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ascentofmoney.jpg

powerful.

I was installing this 512gb Samsung 840 pro watching this sh1t...

at the end he said the key is to strike the right balance btwn debt and income. and next week i'll be suggesting that the entire world economy is in the process of getting that balance paralessly wrong.

:banderas:

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To record the documentary, American filmmaker Vikram Gandhi transformed himself into Sri Kumaré, an enlightened guru from a fictional village in India, by adopting a fake Indian accent and growing out his hair and beard. In the film, Kumaré travels to Arizona to spread his made-up philosophy and gain sincere followers

sledt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The documentary about Jonestown is one of the best and no doubt the creepiest documentary I've seen. Gotta pick a certain time if I watch it again, because I will feel fukked up for sure. The amount of visual material they had from the camp was impressive and surprising. Theres a video with better quality a couple pages back though.

Gotta watch that documentary about when Muslims ruled big parts of Europe. Its crazy that they ruled most of Spain for a couple of hundred years. Rember how a knew a guy from the Northern part of Spain who was crazy proud because that was the only part of the country that never was occupied. I never would have guessed that Muslims impacted some of the culture in Spain if I didn't know it already