Essential Documentary Thread

AgentSofia

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Capturing the Friedmans.....great documentary. Can find it several places online just google it and at least 3 links to watch come up. This case is interesting. A father and son are accused of sexual abusing children, but the evidence just isn't there. Watched this in class and it started a huge debate on if they were guilty or not. Watch it and decide for yourself.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Capturing the Friedmans.....great documentary. Can find it several places online just google it and at least 3 links to watch come up. This case is interesting. A father and son are accused of sexual abusing children, but the evidence just isn't there. Watched this in class and it started a huge debate on if they were guilty or not. Watch it and decide for yourself.

Props. Watched that shyt yesterday. Its fukkin crazy
Like they knew they were guilty. Cause if u know u didnt do shyt u wouldnt take that plea. :mindblown: at the father messin with his brother and his brother pretendin he dont remember that shyt. Theres some sick people in this world

AgentSofia

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
[/QUOTE]
Props. Watched that shyt yesterday. Its fukkin crazy
Like they knew they were guilty. Cause if u know u didnt do shyt u wouldnt take that plea. :mindblown: at the father messin with his brother and his brother pretendin he dont remember that shyt. Theres some sick people in this world

Crazy story. The family dynamics were interesting to watch. Even without the child abuse charges, the way they interacted was something. Was it just me or were they a little to close to dad and a little to calm during this whole thing.

[/SPOILER] I think the dad took the plea because of a guilty conscience, he did it before with other children. The son really had no other choice, take the plea or face hundreds of charges. He would have never seen the light of day ever again.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Crazy story. The family dynamics were interesting to watch. Even without the child abuse charges, the way they interacted was something. Was it just me or were they a little to close to dad and a little to calm during this whole thing.

[/SPOILER] I think the dad took the plea because of a guilty conscience, he did it before with other children. The son really had no other choice, take the plea or face hundreds of charges. He would have never seen the light of day ever again.[/QUOTE]

Yea I thought it was weird how they were with their dad. I think he low key did something to the rest of them. Good find though

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Any1 outcheah got a working link for Detropia? I wanna see whats going on in that apocalyptic wasteland

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Anyone ever seen this documentary where they interview like seven 7 year olds as they go through life, then they follow up with them 7 years later? I forgot the name of this doc, but I remember watching it in college some years back. I think it was based on doc done in the 60s, but this one took place in like 1990 and 1997.

Also, if anyone has "Benji" about the fallen bball star, that would be great.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Here's episode 1 of 14. The other 13 episodes are posted by the user.
[YOUTUBE]JU5kSap5UtQ&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

:krs:

PROPS!

:snoop: at myself for not having looked on YouTube for it first, but I just assumed that copyright laws would have blocked it from being shown on there.

Easily the single-most comprehensive doc on the Civil Rights Movement ever created.

G@ngreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its funny when i read your post about you in tears.. :scusthov: i was like this pu55y ass n!gga ( no offense breh ) but after watching this damn thing. sh!t has me in tears too.... just unreal what that family when through.

I cant remember the last time i even teared up to be honest... but this damn documentary got me emotional as f*ck. Especially when that b!tch pulled off the second event... and f*ck Canada for letting this happen.