Doctor Fate or Doctor Strange, which do you like more?

Which hero?

• Total voters

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I love strange but I don't like doctor fate because he's an a$$hole ever since he showed up in young justice... he's like a fukking parasite that needs a body to live but the host has no choice while they get old and die...:what: what kind of bullshyt is this?!? All the technology and science and access to magic and he can't build a body for himself and live forever??? It just makes no sense to me...:what:

:camby: nah nikka you can BUILD your own host!!!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anybody remember Dr. Strangefate from the Amalgam crossover?
6d4be730dafba7ebba75e9dff1f1da47.jpg

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I love strange but I don't like doctor fate because he's an a$$hole ever since he showed up in young justice... he's like a fukking parasite that needs a body to live but the host has no choice while they get old and die...:what: what kind of bullshyt is this?!? All the technology and science and access to magic and he can't build a body for himself and live forever??? It just makes no sense to me...:what:

:camby: nah nikka you can BUILD your own host!!!

Most mystical beings in DC comics have a bit of a dark side to them at one point. Etrigan has been known to be evil at times, Raven has been taken over and fought the Teen Titans...the mystical arts in the DC Universe aren't goody goody like Superman and Wonder Woman. Hell, even Batman can have a bit of a dark side to him depending on how you see him.

I don't consider this Dr Fate evil. He never forces anyone to don the helmet, and he even was willing to let go of Zatanna in exchange for Zatara. Its like a contract. If you want to use the powers of Fate, you have to pay its price, and its price is steep

Part of the problem, from Nabu's point of view, would have to be that he's a Lord of Order, not just another hero. While the world would sorely miss Superman if he were to be killed, there are cosmic implications to Nabu's being literally left on the shelf.

Not least of which is the freedom of Lords of Chaos like Klarion to fukk around without opposition from Order.

This is what people said on reddit that makes the most sense

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Most mystical beings in DC comics have a bit of a dark side to them at one point. Etrigan has been known to be evil at times, Raven has been taken over and fought the Teen Titans...the mystical arts in the DC Universe aren't goody goody like Superman and Wonder Woman. Hell, even Batman can have a bit of a dark side to him depending on how you see him.

I don't consider this Dr Fate evil. He never forces anyone to don the helmet, and he even was willing to let go of Zatanna in exchange for Zatara. Its like a contract. If you want to use the powers of Fate, you have to pay its price, and its price is steep

Part of the problem, from Nabu's point of view, would have to be that he's a Lord of Order, not just another hero. While the world would sorely miss Superman if he were to be killed, there are cosmic implications to Nabu's being literally left on the shelf.

Not least of which is the freedom of Lords of Chaos like Klarion to fukk around without opposition from Order.

This is what people said on reddit that makes the most sense

I know that but like I said he couldn't use technology & magic to build a body for him to use instead of getting a host???:what:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Strange all day.

Became a fan during his runs with Dr.doom and the New Avengers incursions arc