Doctor Fate or Doctor Strange, which do you like more?

Which hero?

• Total voters

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
1d338ac70ea9ef3b7a2b0bffa513c30e.jpg

017dc55ac5c4ce161863f45ef727995d.jpg

Surprised DC has yet to showcase Dr Fate

Anhur

All Star
Daps
If Dr.Fate was black this would he would easily win this. But since he's a cac/sometimes a sandcac he's basically a culture appropriating clown.

No different than these clowns.

Hbaf48dd8866942c39917cce1337bfd008.jpg_q50.jpg

My favourite sorcerer from either DC or Marvel is the sorcerer supreme Dr.Voodoo.

0d7970a782589aafcc4d4d29a5d85c0e.jpg

And if we're including all Comics it would be Tehuti from BlackSands and Spawn from Image Comics

hydriss-david-lenormand-thot-2.jpg

Spawn-311_Cover-B-violet.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Both never really had readerships to say.

Hence the lack of responses to this thread.
for a mcu property that did great box office numbers.
Yet i know in the real world. As far as permeation past a moving visual. Neither character has traction past being in a feature film.
Which should speak volumes about marvel actually releasing a potential box office sequel to strange. From a personal rant standpoint. Moms favorite marvel character is strange for some reason. So i know of the lack of readership to the mag from a personal level. As far as even getting my own mom her so called favorite marvel guy in back issues. Where even the so called great dr strange's great socalled black female heavy reader based fan still has trouble reading the material. Which imo comes from the fact strange has horrible continuity in tracking down his original origin.
via back issues for a noob. So it throws the ability for the potential of readership. to even pick up continuity of following strange or understanding the lore. As you have to physically understand marvel from its inception to introduce characters. Then translate it to knowing how to navigate the pull system physically of how back issues are physically arranged in the box. Plus the fact those issues are older. That a reader who has not progressed to collector or even a monthly readership. Coupled with the oftputting know your shyt nerd scape of comics in general socially. That the overall idea of someone being into strange from a experienced collector and trained professional comic book based background is gonna have a hard time to get over. As a noob reader meaning someone who probably has never touched a graphic novel. Or possibly has touched and is aware of and may have owned a graphic novel. Makes the idea. of strange having considerable readership. past its original segueway from tales run. is a hard sell for any and most noobs. which is what makes dr strange a hard sell and a hard pass.
for even the reader response on the board.

Dc,..
Well those idiots over at warner.
Do not understand their own company history and ideals of quality at all. So anyone being noob to dr fate is gon a be met. With just owning the one action dr fate figure from back in the day after the marvel secret wars figures dropped and killed the justice league on the same toy maker dead.

Dr. Fate like any dc print property is a hard sell.
From readership to following continuity via back issues just because it is dc.
Then well it is dc.
As a property that found a way in film to amalgamate the backstory.
I doubt it. Plus since dc has no streamlined quality parameters. Plus no real way to make continuity based feature film of high real box office quality. Which hinge to far on corporate ideas of monetization. Without real basis of quality of product. While also never having established a real rubrick of what a high quality film franchise is from the legacy of their licensed and IP's. That expecting dc to accurately get any parts of a dr fate feature film done correctly is a complete joke at this point. As warner has no feature film franchise building rubrick applicable. To even think they could tackle a character visually as unique in costume as fate. Let alone actually,...continue after costume to propose a layout visually. Let alone a script that would be made into a real high quality dcu feature full length film. As dc has no feature full length film of note. Based on regular dc comic book continuity. Plus has ruined any ideal. of being able to mine any more esleworld or vertigo style graphic novella based material. So the prospect of a dr fate movie. Knowing and coupled with the dcu quality of film issues. Pose to many issues to see dr fate. Having much traction to draw from readership. To be able to bring in eyes to this thread as well. It is a dub as far as these two characters. As you are not going to realistically find the passion project director. With every back issue and a functional dr fate mask seated at his director chair. To have anything but a slow burner word of mouth at best draw for a dr fate movie. Or even to draw a casual dr fate fan to this thread as well. Even i don't know shyt about dr fate. Well because it is dc. Plus even worse than dr strange. Dr fate is oftputting because well it is dc.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If Dr.Fate was black this would he would easily win this. But since he's a cac/sometimes a sandcac he's basically a culture appropriating clown.

No different than these clowns.

Hbaf48dd8866942c39917cce1337bfd008.jpg_q50.jpg

My favourite sorcerer from either DC or Marvel is the sorcerer supreme Dr.Voodoo.

0d7970a782589aafcc4d4d29a5d85c0e.jpg

And if we're including all Comics it would be Tehuti from BlackSands and Spawn from Image Comics

hydriss-david-lenormand-thot-2.jpg

Spawn-311_Cover-B-violet.jpg

McFarlane = a real one

If he does not be smart and make spawn into David WASHINGTON already tho. This whole JAMIE Fox as spawn is a lie. like Jaime fox having anything more than.
a parody based convincability playing as mike tyson.

Art Barr

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I always liked Dr. Fate more just because he has one of the best looks of any character in comic book history.
That helmet is awesome.
Yeah, I never read it but I remember a friend did and his costume always intrigued me.
I just watched an origin vid on dude and damn he was fukkin' powerful! Was he like Superman levels, more, less?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I never read it but I remember a friend did and his costume always intrigued me.
I just watched an origin vid on dude and damn he was fukkin' powerful! Was he like Superman levels, more, less?

Watch this when you have the time

Technically dr fate should beat superman since superman is weak to magic but that is never brought up.