Do yourself a favor and at least TRY Titanfall 2 (FREE MULTIPLAYER WEEKEND RIGHT NOW!)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If you are into FPS that is.

Redbox, maybe a $25-$30 flash sale...it's insane that this game got sandwiched in between 2 monster franchises and hung out to dry. This game might even win GOTY...the only FPS that was recently released on this list. I am guessing it will finish behind Uncharted 4 or Overwatch for GOTY because those games are also worthy.

The videos speak for themselves. I have not had this much fun with a game in a VERY long time.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I already did, I played the beta
Well the beta wasn't even a beta, it was pre-alpha and probably did more harm than good. The final game is incredible, not a dull moment in this bytch. If you are into shooters and tired of the same old same old, I highly recommend it.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
They've made a lot of improvements since the Tech Test tho, best shooter out IMO

Well the beta wasn't even a beta, it was pre-alpha and probably did more harm than good. The final game is incredible, not a dull moment in this bytch. If you are into shooters and tired of the same old same old, I highly recommend it.

Buy it for me

I'm more boots on the ground