Do your kids think you are a cool parent?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
my son is 9 and he's starting to act like a teenager already :( . I must put belt to purpose. lol

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
only 4 and 1 and half so right now im cool. almost to a fault though.

but i was hanging with 13-17 year old cousins at a family gathering(im 25) and i was already starting to feel:flabbynsick:
talkin about all this music i feel sucks. tried telling them that bone thugs,2pac and whatnot were better and they were like :beli:

so by the time my kids are that age ill get the :aicmon::snoop: whenever i try to act cool

This reminds me. I stay telling my son about the old gaming days. told him how segs & Snes didnt have multiplayer. he gave me the:huhldup: .

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Also I think there is a difference between being a cool parent and being a push over.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
! mostly ra!sed my k!ds alone so get !t by now... only 1 th!nks !m too str!ct !s my daughter..

1st: try!n to help my oldest get grown & make some money :myman:
3rd: my 2nd son gets taken care of & wants to do sports & mus!c :win:
4th: my youngest just worr!es about school, speld!n t!me & play!n :blessed:
2nd: my daughter just got her 1st boyfr!end, when she br!ngs !t up ! get from her :why::whoa::umad:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I got a cousin who's 33 with 7 kids by 5 fathers:huhldup: who tries to be the cool parent. They cuss her ass out,smoke and sell weed,and call her by her first name. They stay out as long as they want plus they drink. None of them are old enough for high school:snoop: And her oldest child,a girl,just had a baby.

!da been done the :ufdup: my k!ds woulda been :ohlawd: status