Do your kids think you are a cool parent?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
does your kid look at you like :comeon: or do they give you the :obama::myman:? it seems to me that the older my sons get, the more the :jawalrus: turns into :beli:. i had the same issue when i was a teenager, but i didn't realize that my dad was a VERY cool nikka until i moved out.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My seed says im the coolest but hes 5 so who knows what he"ll say when hes 15

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
does your kid look at you like :comeon: or do they give you the :obama::myman:? it seems to me that the older my sons get, the more the :jawalrus: turns into :beli:. i had the same issue when i was a teenager, but i didn't realize that my dad was a VERY cool nikka until i moved out.

I dont' even care about looking cool to a 9 year old and 3 year old. but I stay tellin my 9 year old to compare her parents to the other parents (she goes to private school, and most are older).

like they parents probably :umad: at us cuz we are young in relation to them and not all :flabbynsick:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
no,both of my kids say im mean but fukk it they lil asses dont listen :manny:

cool parents usually = shytty parents IMO

i always hear kids say they parents are cool when they do dumb shyt like let their teenage daughter spend a night over her boyfriends house or letting they 12 year old son and his friends smoke weed in the house or just let their child roam freely and do whatever they want