do you wear leggings? please enter this thread!

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I get mine from forever21 and they don't last no time. As a matter of fact I'm wearing a pair now and the holes are so damn big in them I could stick my head through it (I'm at home). I do know I got a pair of Lauren Conrads from kohls and they lasted much longer.
I got some of those LC leggings too in like every color and while they did last longer eventually they got the thigh holes too :francis:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Yea girl mines had a hole in them too. They are "in the house clothes" now. Do u shop at forever 21?
Very occasionally. Their stuff just looks cheesy or too try hard to me now. Plus whenever I go in there it's teens or generally young girls which is further confirmation for me that at 26 I'm too old to shop there

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Lol I find their stuff very overpriced for the quality. I only buy the leggings there.I've had jewelry break the second time I wore it. I'm 26 as well.
Very occasionally. Their stuff just looks cheesy or too try hard to me now. Plus whenever I go in there it's teens or generally young girls which is further confirmation for me that at 26 I'm too old to shop there

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

Most of their clothes are cheap and do not last long. I hate the sizing of their jeans. I bought one pair of jeans and after three washes they were a waste.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Most of their clothes are cheap and do not last long. I hate the sizing of their jeans. I bought one pair of jeans and after three washes they were a waste.
Wow that sucks. All the more reason not to shop there. My no name brand jeans from Walmart have actually lasted years

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Wow that sucks. All the more reason not to shop there. My no name brand jeans from Walmart have actually lasted years

:lolbron: Yes I got like 2 jeans from Walmart and they are GOAT and stylish. People sleep on Walmart. I've gotten uniform bottoms from there for work. I also bought some jeans from Khols from the Clarence section. They were 4 dollars. I bought them a year ago and they still look new. :blessed: