do you wear leggings? please enter this thread!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
If they rip, they're thinner material. Leggings should be a bit thicker. I'm actually debating buying a pair off of Lotus Leggings right now. They got this mermaid print that I'm dying over.

I also found this place in one of the malls out here that sells them....they have a fleece version, those things are so soft and warm. :wow:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
If they rip, they're thinner material. Leggings should be a bit thicker. I'm actually debating buying a pair off of Lotus Leggings right now. They got this mermaid print that I'm dying over.

I also found this place in one of the malls out here that sells them....they have a fleece version, those things are so soft and warm. :wow:
I thought it might be shabby material, but it happens to my express leggings too and those are like 30$ a pair! Is that cheap for leggings tho :ohhh:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I thought it might be shabby material, but it happens to my express leggings too and those are like 30$ a pair! Is that cheap for leggings tho :ohhh:
They should last. I've bought cheaper pairs that are holding up. How often do you wear them?

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
They should last. I've bought cheaper pairs that are holding up. How often do you wear them?
Maybe like twice a week for a single pair then I throw them in the wash. Is it the friction maybe because I do wear them when working out. Maybe the combination of sweat and rubbing together degrades the material??

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I get mine from forever21 and they don't last no time. As a matter of fact I'm wearing a pair now and the holes are so damn big in them I could stick my head through it (I'm at home). I do know I got a pair of Lauren Conrads from kohls and they lasted much longer.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Boo I pay $6 for leggings. I'm not even paying $30 for jeans lol
LOL it just goes to show that high price doesn't always equal high quality! But I would pay up to 50 for some leggings that came with a no rip guarantee for at least 3 years

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Probably need to go a size up. They shouldnt rip that easily. My leggings are pretty thick tho.
Maybe like twice a week for a single pair then I throw them in the wash. Is it the friction maybe because I do wear them when working out. Maybe the combination of sweat and rubbing together degrades the material??
:ohhh: For that you dont wanna wear cotton leggings. They have active leggings made specifically for that. The sweat and friction will wear down your normal leggings.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Probably need to go a size up. They shouldnt rip that easily. My leggings are pretty thick tho.

:ohhh: For that you dont wanna wear cotton leggings. They have active leggings made specifically for that. The sweat and friction will wear down your normal leggings.
That's great info. I always thought that apparel specifically for working out was a rip off cuz u can work out in anything, but I guess I should look into it

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
That's great info. I always thought that apparel specifically for working out was a rip off cuz u can work out in anything, but I guess I should look into it
Yup activewear is usually made with nylon/polyester and spandex (Same material as swimsuits). Plus when looking for good quality items, inspect the seams. Cheap seams you can pull at and see spaces between or see frayed thread. You want the seams to be strong. Some items have double seams (two lines of thread instead of one).