Do you value clingy women over independent women?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm a lazy mofo when it comes to relationships so give me the independent woman all day.

Clingy women require too much of my attention and cant make any decisions for themselves. I like a woman that can go 3-5 days without hearing from me and still be cool about it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
depending on what u need...a woman that going to be up under you or just somebody that just does her own thing and just want u just for dikk and company

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I've had clingy. It's no fun. As someone stated, clingy women do not fart without your consent. If you enjoy power and dominance, then a clingy hoe is for you. I remember one time I dragged this girl half way on my leg she wouldnt let me go. One girl asked me why I need to go to work.

I'm dating an independent woman now. Took me a while to get use to it. My ex gf would be mad I didn't text her atleast once a hr. she would get mad when my friends would tell stories before I met her and she was like you did that without me? I didn't know you idiot! This one, she goes a day or two without hearing me she cool. She does her own thing. Gives me space so I can do what I have to do. Loving it

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
"Clingy" has a negative connotation because it usually refers to someone who is extra with it and causes drama any time you pay attention to anyone or anything other than her. That's no good for anyone obviously. But if I'm choosing between someone who wants to spend a lot of time with me and wants to be the only woman in my life, I'll take that all day over the woman who considers me just one option out of the many things she could choose to do that day because she's sooo busy and important. I like to feel needed and I question whether an independent woman can give that. Not sayin' they can't, just not that confident

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
yall n1ggas are dumb. if u want peace of mind, you better get u a clingy woman. an aloof (independent) chick will most likely cheat on...hell, she probably already is.

u cant be in a romantic relationship and be independent unless u dont have any feelings towards ur partner.
:childplease:

I dont need totally independent like we don't communicate at all like some rich couples do. But I need her to have something going for herself like a career that keeps her busy enough so shes not calling me all the damn time. Let me miss you sometimes.

There is absolutely NO reason why people in a relationship MUST speak to each other every gat damn day. NONE!

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
a balance of both is good being too clingy or too independent will cause problems

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Clingy" has a negative connotation because it usually refers to someone who is extra with it and causes drama any time you pay attention to anyone or anything other than her. That's no good for anyone obviously. But if I'm choosing between someone who wants to spend a lot of time with me and wants to be the only woman in my life, I'll take that all day over the woman who considers me just one option out of the many things she could choose to do that day because she's sooo busy and important. I like to feel needed and I question whether an independent woman can give that. Not sayin' they can't, just not that confident

nah dude. no need to question it. its a fact. they can't. see, like u said, "clinginess' has a negative connotation. but to who? to idiots. anyone who has an ounce of sense will know that if ur looking for a serious relationship, a clingy woman is ur best bet. this isn't a matter of opinion. its a fuccking fact.

if ur girl's "clinginess" bothers u, then i'm pretty sure u dont like her all that much and she's just something to do till something else better comes along.