Do You Trust Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Fiance/S.O. With Your PASSWORDS???

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I want to know how many people would be ok with someone you're taking serious login info to your accounts and at what point would you even think this was ok? I ask this because me & my fiance have eachother's login info to our Twitter/Facebook/Email/Banking/Cellphone accounts because we feel we have absolutely nothing to hide from eachother but I definitely can understand why someone wouldn't want the other person to have that kind of access...

How you feel about the subject?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
unless we are married with children after 5 year + then she can have all that shyt. As of right now hell no

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
i don't like the concept. everyone deserves privacy and a little space to call their own. and you don't need to intrude on their space to obtain a sense of trust...

I agree with that...

We basically started doing it 2 years ago & since then haven't had one fight or argument or anything even remotely related to trust... shyt is kinda wild... it's gotten to the point where even though we have eachothers info the trust is to the point where neither cares to dig into the other persons shyt like that...

First girl I've ever done this with and it's definitely made a world of difference seeing as most couples fight due to an outsider...

But like I said I definitely agree with your stance...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
yeah, we can each log into each other's shyt at any time. bank accounts, cc's, emails, brokerage accounts etc.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Both of our phones are password protected but we know each other's. She's posted on my Twitter/sent texts from my phone before. I got nothing to hide. :yeshrug: