Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I might buy a 360/ps3 and play a whole bunch of shyt I never got the chance to

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Possibly. Only games I’m copping now are Far cry 6 and Horizon 2(even that’s not guaranteed). They might announce more games later in the year for 2021 so fingers crossed.

Thankfulky for me, I stored some of the great PS4 exclusives in the ground for rainy days like this so I’m good :mjgrin:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s what YOU think nephew:usure:

I’m bout to tell my big sis to snatch a little more than HALF your backlog and use it for trade credit on that new Xbox she finna buy you this fall:mjgrin:

You better pick your fav 2 or 3 to be left with:umad:
Nah I rather my backlog then a new Xbox. I can play the new games on what I'm typing on now :blessed:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
For newer games probably

but like others my back catalog crazy right now
so much shyt i wanna finish

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe not. whatever was in dev should be somewhat close to completion. covid is making them take extra precaution to finishing them up. can't imagine games like BOTW 2 and Horizon Z2 releasing in 2022.

plus Sony said they spent a shyt ton of money to making sure the opening year of their next gen console maximizes profit in all regards.

Nah, its coming next year. :gucci:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
depends...a classic is a classic...I fired up RDR1 which I never finished...last time I played it was 2016...at first I was turned off but after an hour I was really into it...if it wasn’t for ‘ghosts...’ dropping earlier today I’d be playing RDR1 right now...game held up very well
one of the best narratives in gaming

Daps
lol dude I said I can't imagine those big games coming out in 2022.
It's releasing 2021
Sony already said the PS5 is the easiest PS console to develop for according to devs and the development cycles will be shorter
They want to release as many AAA exclusives as quickly as possible

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It's releasing 2021
Sony already said the PS5 is the easiest PS console to develop for according to devs and the development cycles will be shorter
They want to release as many AAA exclusives as quickly as possible

I'm certain the games I mentioned in the post were already in dev before the we even got official announcement of next gen. Unless delays for any reason other than covid like I said I couldn't imagine them releasing in 2022. Sony said they put too much money into having a very successful first year.

Also the system being easy for developers means nothing. The game still needs to have the story written, the character profiles, the world, voices, music, art layouts plan or gameplay mechanics, and all that other stuff.

Daps
I'm certain the games I mentioned in the post were already in dev before the we even got official announcement of next gen. Unless delays for any reason other than covid like I said I couldn't imagine them releasing in 2022. Sony said they put too much money into having a very successful first year.

Also the system being easy for developers means nothing. The game still needs to have the story written, the character profiles, the world, voices, music, art layouts plan or gameplay mechanics, and all that other stuff.
It made a difference with the PS3 and 360 when multiplatforms ran best on the 360
It will make a very big difference as all those things you mentioned will be made easier if the system is easier to develop for