Do You Think We Bout To Starve In 2021?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I feel like i'm eatin' TOO GOOD right now :eat:

just finished TLOU2:banderas:

bout to fire up Iron Man VR :ooh: ...after that Ghost of Tsushima is waiting :wow:

Avengers in September, Cyberpunk in November, along with a new console generation...:mindblown:

Uncharted 4 & Shadow of the Colossus still on deck that I got free from PS plus :ld:

I feel like 2021 is when we're really gonna feel the effects of the 'Rona on the entertainment industry. how the production of games, movies, tv, etc. just stopped in it's tracks once the lockdown started :noah:

eat good now brehs cuz I have a feeling we finna starve in 2021 :mjcry:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
maybe not. whatever was in dev should be somewhat close to completion. covid is making them take extra precaution to finishing them up. can't imagine games like BOTW 2 and Horizon Z2 releasing in 2022.

plus Sony said they spent a shyt ton of money to making sure the opening year of their next gen console maximizes profit in all regards.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah you still gone be hungry. That food spoiled by now.

depends...a classic is a classic...I fired up RDR1 which I never finished...last time I played it was 2016...at first I was turned off but after an hour I was really into it...if it wasn’t for ‘ghosts...’ dropping earlier today I’d be playing RDR1 right now...game held up very well

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Naw a lot of shyt coming out next year if you’re upgrading.

HZD 2
Demon Souls
The Last of Us 2 factions
Dying Light 2
Gods & Monsters
Kena
Hellblade 2]
Resident evil 8
Return all
Ratchet & Clank
Elden Ring
Nier remake

Bunch of stuff probably not even announced for next gen. 2020 was really good though even with the epidemic

Last edited: