Do You Think The New York Accent Is Cool?

you think the NYC accent is cool?

• new york accent is cool as fukk :ahh:

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • nah its trash. shyt just sounds terrible to me :scusthov:

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • real spit, I tell people i'm from new york sometimes :unsure:

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • yall new yorkers need to get over yourselves. aint nobody care about yall :pacspit:

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • its aiight. there are better accents out there fasho :ehh:

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • bytches love new yorkers :jawalrus:

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
^This.

It's more about the actual voice to me. If you got a sexy voice then :noah: YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to New York accents.

Right. You can't be no thick tongue Biggie sounding nikka trying to spit game and thinking you sound sexy. :rudy:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually hate my southern drawl and I have been working on it. This chick didn't believe I was from Atlanta, she thought I was from DC, it's a slight improvement. I also have to admit and although unfortunate, southern girls love that NY accent but I don't trust you fast talking fukkers. Yall dudes are some of the biggest liars in the US.

This right here, when i moved down south bytches was always on some "I love your accent! where you from?!:krs:"

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
bytches do like it, and im not sure why exactly. Maybe cuz I hear it all day every day.

Whenever I leave the state people immediately know where im from and women get moist off it. Idk why. they think its cool. I think its normal

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
bytches do like it, and im not sure why exactly. Maybe cuz I hear it all day every day.

Whenever I leave the state people immediately know where im from and women get moist off it. Idk why. they think its cool. I think its normal

happens overseas too :ahh:

tell bytches youre from new york, their eyes light up

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Yes i love it on the men. The NY girls with STRONG NY accent throws me off though. My best female friends are from NY but dont have the strong accents.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I don't like the hard accent either but I'm indifferent towards the NY accent.

I believe that east and west coasters with get the most love whether it's domestically or over-seas when it comes to the American accent. When people are trying to learn English these accents are the most mimicked. Midwesterners tend to have the most neutral accents. Southerners are the "Caribbean Spanish-Speaking" people of the English language.

It's also true that east coast dudes run through southern females like water, especially when they're from NY or NJ. I know because the military cats that get stationed down here always have a stable of females down here. In fact, as long as you don't have a southern accent, you can eat anywhere on planet earth.

Southern dudes eat in the midwest and oddly enough, Cali.