Do You Think The New York Accent Is Cool?

you think the NYC accent is cool?

• new york accent is cool as fukk :ahh:

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • nah its trash. shyt just sounds terrible to me :scusthov:

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • real spit, I tell people i'm from new york sometimes :unsure:

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • yall new yorkers need to get over yourselves. aint nobody care about yall :pacspit:

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • its aiight. there are better accents out there fasho :ehh:

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • bytches love new yorkers :jawalrus:

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Only white people have this :dry:

no not at all. everyone from NYC that was born and grew up there have and accent i here it all the time when i talk to NYC folks. its not a bad accent its definitely not limited to white people

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
no not at all. everyone from NYC that was born and grew up there have and accent i here it all the time when i talk to NYC folks. its not a bad accent its definitely not limited to white people

:dry:

I don't have an accent. None of my boys have accents. None of my relatives have accents. We're all black.

Get this Italian pizza shop shyt outta here. :dry:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I agree.,shyt sounds like they're talking with a mouthful of rocks..

nikka please,.cali chicks don't fukk with NY nikkas..but NY chicks fukk with Cali nikkas..especially Bay Area nikkas..

is this a joke? :laff:

cali girls love them some NY dikk

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps

I don't have an accent. None of my boys have accents. None of my relatives have accents. We're all black.

im not talking that Italian New York accent im just talking about the regular accent. i dont know you so obviously i have no idea how you talk but if i were to talk to you i bet i could tell you were from NYC

i have a small Boston accent and hate it. girls with the total accent are horrible here but overall the accent is more played out in the movies than in real life with most people but its still there if your from the city

bogey_j

Daps

you have an accent, you probably don't realize it

tell em, how do you pronounce 'water' :pachaha:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I actually hate my southern drawl and I have been working on it. This chick didn't believe I was from Atlanta, she thought I was from DC, it's a slight improvement. I also have to admit and although unfortunate, southern girls love that NY accent but I don't trust you fast talking fukkers. Yall dudes are some of the biggest liars in the US.

I dont know if it's because i'm English, but southern accents are pretty cool you should embrace it. I'd love to have a southern accent cause my accent is fukking disgusting.

bogey_j

Daps
I dont know if it's because i'm English, but southern accents are pretty cool you should embrace it. I'd love to have a southern accent cause my accent is fukking disgusting.

you a brummie?