Do you think Sony or Microsoft would try and get GTAVI exclusivity?

Daps
Considering how massive the game is, whoever somehow manages to secure an exclusive even it’s for just a short period of time will possibly sell
Millions of extra consoles alone and will be worth it.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Microsoft did that. They’ve certainly got the money to pull it off. They might not be able to buy Take Two but they can certainly give them 100s of millions to make up the PS5 lost sales.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Microsoft can't afford take two's asking price...:francis: Im sure they probably asked...:mjlol:

It doesn't matter. Take Two isn't stupid and are seeking maximum profit. Which will happen if the game is accessible on multiple platforms.

I wouldn't be surprised to see GTAVI being online-based and crossplay between various platforms. Even the next Switch may be able to play it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It doesn't matter. Take Two isn't stupid and are seeking maximum profit. Which will happen if the game is accessible on multiple platforms.

I wouldn't be surprised to see GTAVI being online-based and crossplay between various platforms. Even the next Switch may be able to play it.

Of course but like I said Ms ain't cutting that check shyt is too high:mjlol:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Of course but like I said Ms ain't cutting that check shyt is too high:mjlol:

I just hope the game is actually good. The Housers always wanted to make the story mode a Hollywood movie (or at least based on a Hollywood movie). Which kind of fell flat on GTAV.

I hope the next game goes back to the rags-to-riches story, or just something different.

They definitely need to add dedicated servers for their next iteration of GTA Online.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just hope the game is actually good. The Housers always wanted to make the story mode a Hollywood movie (or at least based on a Hollywood movie). Which kind of fell flat on GTAV.

I hope the next game goes back to the rags-to-riches story, or just something different.

They definitely need to add dedicated servers for their next iteration of GTA Online.
I doubt gta6 story mode will have the same pinache of storytelling like it used to have considering the housers and Leslie Benz all left,.. shyt I don't even think rockstar/take2 is even interested in gta6 solo player like that considering they can focus on the online section and get paid by mtx out the ass...:francis: take 2 ran the series into the ground literally...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only way this works on either side and in favor of take two if it's deemed as early access but is like a month or two of "early access"

Otherwise it wouldn't help TT bottom line at all.

Also I guess like a 6 month exclusivity deal..... but the bag and media push would have to be so heavy that they might as well get 2 or 3 games at the rate.

I'd say,

Exclusive deal on

Microsoft Hurts GTA brand a bit
Nintendo Hurts GTA brand a bit
Sony doesn't effect it as much but still not a good look

Multi plat is just the safe and best bet with what GTA has grown into.