Do You Think Elite Athletes Beat Their Meat?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Do Your History Son.

I STARTED THE SOHH ICY/REAL nikka GROUP COALITION, THE GROUP THAT BOUGHT SOHH TO IT'S KNEES IN 2010 AND IN 2012 AND THE GROUP THAT THE TWO FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE OG'Z OF.

IF IT WASNT FOR ME YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO POST ON THIS SITE.

KEEP IT MOVING ROOKIE

OfWx4.gif

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Do Your History Son.

I STARTED THE SOHH ICY/REAL nikka GROUP COALITION, THE GROUP THAT BOUGHT SOHH TO IT'S KNEES IN 2010 AND IN 2012 AND THE GROUP THAT THE TWO FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE OG'Z OF.

IF IT WASNT FOR ME YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO POST ON THIS SITE.

KEEP IT MOVING ROOKIE

:leon:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Do Your History Son.

KEEP IT MOVING ROOKIE

2m5bddc.gif

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Do Your History Son.

KEEP IT MOVING ROOKIE

n4vznp.gif

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
People that lead busy lives probably don't beat that much... I only hVe an urge to beat when I'm bored....

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do Your History Son.

KEEP IT MOVING ROOKIE

:obama:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Do Your History Son.

KEEP IT MOVING ROOKIE

So does that make the O/P's post less homosexual? :huhldup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
there was nothing homosexual about my post..the fact that you tried to make a wack joke/post about it was because you are sexually insecure

kimjonglol.gif

You took time out the the day, to come online, to ask other men, to take time out their day, to discuss whether or not they think another man masturbates?

^^^^This doesn't sound Tevin Campbell sweet to you? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
You took time out the the day, to come online, to ask other men, to take time out their day, to discuss whether or not they think another man masturbates?

^^^^This doesn't sound Tevin Campbell sweet to you? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

and you took time out of your day on that said day and every other day following to address these said Tevin Campbell sweet men?

sounds like you might be curious :shaq:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
and you took time out of your day on that said day and every other day following to address these said Tevin Campbell sweet men?

sounds like you might be curious :shaq:

:snoop: I left SOHH mainly because of all the gay azz retarded posters, only to see that a lot of them have flocked over here to The Coli. But I guess you're right, we should live and let live. My bad B, sorry to interfere, go ahead and continue discussing the tendencies of other men to masturbate ( :huhldup: ), gracefully bowing out

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
nikkas be doing this for pure shock value, and it's not even funny. I'm all for good shock posting, it can be funny. But there's plenty ways to do it without the fakkitry, which is far more disgusting than funny. Got to be a white boy, they are the leaders of the doing gay things like it's hilarious coalition