Do You Think Elite Athletes Beat Their Meat?

Muzion

All Star
Daps
before my rec league game on Sundays I take a break from beating my meat :manny:

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Serious Thread

I think guys like Lebron and Wade purposefully refrain from beating their meats since they were young and have turned the extra testostoreone and their genetic gifts into peak athletic performance and confidence

just a theory :snoop:

whoa.gif

Predator

Rookie
Daps
didn't Mike Tyson admit to this before his big fights? I know some soccer players hold back before big matches. We all know Wilt, Magic, and Shawn Kemp didn't follow this rule though...they were like :ahh:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Please ban the O/P. I just came in here to post that message. There should be a way where members with more than 1 month of history and 100 posts can vote to ban a member. This thread is San Francisco sweet

Do Your History Son.

I STARTED THE SOHH ICY/REAL nikka GROUP COALITION, THE GROUP THAT BOUGHT SOHH TO IT'S KNEES IN 2010 AND IN 2012 AND THE GROUP THAT THE TWO FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE OG'Z OF.

IF IT WASNT FOR ME YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO POST ON THIS SITE.

KEEP IT MOVING ROOKIE

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Do Your History Son.

I STARTED THE SOHH ICY/REAL nikka GROUP COALITION, THE GROUP THAT BOUGHT SOHH TO IT'S KNEES IN 2010 AND IN 2012 AND THE GROUP THAT THE TWO FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE OG'Z OF.

IF IT WASNT FOR ME YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO POST ON THIS SITE.

KEEP IT MOVING ROOKIE
95vdyb.jpg