Do you think Capcom should remake Resident Evil 5?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They are going to remake RE5. Regardless of its controversy RE5. Was like the highest selling RE game for the longest. They probably going to remove. The masked spear throwing enemy, that note, and that white woman being attacked. And make the African locals more sympathetic. Add more white South Africans, and animal enemies. While making Josh, Sheva, and their resistance play a bigger part. I see RE1 and RE5 getting a remake. Capcom seems like they don’t care about. Zero or Code V especially Code V.

I wanted Sheva to become to new Ada, like randomly show up in village to play the opposite of chris or something

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
\just wanna see some high fidelity Dino’s

Well, moreso the increased atmosphere with new age lighting and not having a fixed perspective. Audio would need new direction but remaking all that shouldn't be too hard.

But I think dinos make for a better enemy than zombies or cultists. :ehh:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Killer7, lost planet, mega man, viewtful joe, Dino crisis all could use games

I’m surprised they haven’t tried a new megaman game yet

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
But real talk a modern 3D megaman wouldn’t go crazy?
Especially since hard games is the wave now, and they kinda got a blueprint with returnal
shyt would be fire

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But real talk a modern 3D megaman wouldn’t go crazy?
Especially since hard games is the wave now, and they kinda got a blueprint with returnal
shyt would be fire

I’ve been asking for a megaman in the style of ratchet and clank for mad long. Pretty much the same template but more platforming and directional shooting