Do you think Bethesda games will be exclusive?

How will Microsoft decide to use their biggest weapon in the console wars?

• Timed exclusive, day one xbox and pc

• Completely exclusive to Xbox and PC

• Multiplatform day one, banking on gamepass day 1 to be the great divider

Results are only viewable after voting.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I think new ip titles will be exclusive but games like fallout, doom and elder scrolls, I think those games will be at best timed exclusives. You watch.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think they goin the apple route n pushin services. Thats my take. Im a nobody though. What the fukk do i know? Just a guess.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No body knows shyt thats why it will be even more fun when the announcement is made\
Ya, its def a magic 8 ball right now. Very up in the air but im leanin towards subscriptions from what i seen so far

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Exclusive, Gamepass is the platform. Xbox, pc, Android and xcloud are simply modes of delivery.

Exclusive because of GamePass. @Gizmo_Duck buy that Xbox.

Exclusive exclusive

You do not pay 7 billion dollars just to remain status quo

Personally I think new ip titles will be exclusive but games like fallout, doom and elder scrolls, I think those games will be at best timed exclusives. You watch.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Timed exclusives, or multi-platform from day one?

We find out in a couple of weeks. Place your bets and we will revisit this topic then.
A better question, will Naughtydawg survive if they don't follow the trends?

How can Sony afford to remain exclusive when sea of thieves outsold helldivers 2 since It landed.

When Indiana jones is popular, if anything is popular. Why keep games exclusive when the reality is half of YOU ARE STILL ON THE PLAYSTATION 4 and this gen is almost over :wow:

Bethesda because it's a good company should push its type games on as many platforms as possible. Starfield included. Halo gets my approval. As long as Gamepass exist, there won't be consoles soon anyway. Then it's only about services.

I here this one got who post here been saying for 20yrs now what the plan was. To create a service similar to Sega in the 90s with the Sega channel. During the Xbox One era there was going to let us share games, sell digital games, have total control but Sony fanboys made this huge deal to ruin it then

The issue with always online never changed, there policies from the Xbox one era still apply today. Your internet goes out and you still sometimes lose access to games. We just didn't get the cool stuff because of you. Like literally, you.

Now Gamepass is the neutered version of the original vision. And you still mad at it. But you can't stop begging for Xbox games :mindblown:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They didn't release a single game this entire gen tho :patrice:

Neither have The Initiative, Rare, Undead Labs, Compulsion, InXile, or Obsidian. How do you feel about those studios? :jbhmm:

I think one of the most prestigious studios in gaming don’t have a much to worry about as those other guys ^:wink:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Neither have The Initiative, Rare, Undead Labs, Compulsion, InXile, or Obsidian. How do you feel about those studios? :jbhmm:

I think one of the most prestigious studios in gaming don’t have a much to worry about as those other guys ^:wink:
Microsoft has over 30 studios, and they are all hard at work. So far this gen Microsoft has been feeding us nonstop. Do you really wanna go into a next gen only debate? Generations? You only got PS4 games this gen from your top developers minus the top dev who had to cancel their game not because of budgets.

But because they fell off :damn:

Every studio you named has games that are about to release and are highly anticipated. We don't have a LEGO game as our holiday exclusive WHICH ISN'T EVEN EXCLUSIVE :umad:

We delaying games so they can have room to get more attention, you have LEGO horizon. I can't make this shyt up :laff: