Do you smoke weed before the gym?

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
I used to. Until one time I pull up to LA fitness with my boy and we run into his friend.

The friend looks at me and asks "are you drunk or something?" :upsetfavre:

I barely benched 175 that day :francis:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I used to. Until one time I pull up to LA fitness with my boy and we run into his friend.

The friend looks at me and asks "are you drunk or something?" :upsetfavre:

I barely benched 175 that day :francis:

his friend was foul for that, I had a similar experience, I got too high and my lifts were shyt, I was baked in every fukking sense of the word, you have to find a happy medium

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Its fine to smoke b4 the gym but just remember the gym is a public place and u don't wanna see the wrong person (like your supervisor from work) super stoned and they lookin at you like :upsetfavre:u lookin back like:merchant:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Still amazed how some people can actually workout high

i dont get it. I got high 3 times in my life and i dont see how anyone can do any type of exercise in that condition. Cotton mouth, heart beating fast, eyes blazed. fukk it lets go work out like this :wtf:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i dont get it. I got high 3 times in my life and i dont see how anyone can do any type of exercise in that condition. Cotton mouth, heart beating fast, eyes blazed. fukk it lets go work out like this :wtf:

yeah its only something an experienced smoker can do. If you just started smoking weed you probably can't pull it off

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I used to do it all the time but I'm 13 days sober cause I'm trying to leave my job for a new one where they drug test. I've been smoking everyday for 10 years straight. Might have to fukk around and change my username :mjcry:

But back to the subject I had way more focus. When I was sober I did that wall sit exercise and only made it to 2 minutes. When I was high I was able to block out the pain and did it for 4 minutes 11 seconds :whew:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't do it before lifting weights but sometimes I smoke before playing ball, and then I end up chucking up Steph Curry type shots all game long.

Daps
Are you guys taking a few puffs? Or smoking an entire J?

I might look into this in the future. :jbhmm:

Not the whole J. You don't want to be too faded at the gym like that.

If you're an experienced smoker then half is good then half after. shyt even a couple hits will have you feeling good.

It all depends on you. Gotta find the perfect zone